LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites as Stuffers

I currently use pampers size 6 cruisers as stuffers for my bambino diapers. The pampers work wonders, the hold a lot for a baby diaper.

But I was wondering if goodnites (boys or girls no preference) would work better than pampers as stuffers since they are intended for older kids.

Has anyone used goodnites as stuffers?

Thanks in advance.

I've used the pampers and luves size 6 and as you said they work great. I have also used the goodnites boys and girls and they were sooo much better a lot thicker meaning more diaper where you need it. Underjammers work just as well, may even be thicker

Thanks for posting this. I've been saying this for years and it seems hard to convince people the really simple economics of this. If you're looking for either thickness or overall time a diaper lasts, it is much more cost effective to get a "premium" diaper than it is to buy a cheaper one with a booster added.

Oh I am not arguing the point of using baby diapers. When you factor your math and possibilities it still has the potential to work out well for people. My point was that if you are spending close to $2.00 per diaper/babydiaper combo, it might be time to evaluate the premium diaper route.

If i want to double up a diaper i would wear a goodnite that had been cut to allow the wetness to seep through, then over it i would wear a medium lille, tena or fabine, they do last for ages as well