LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Android app early alpha available.

A quick browse on the links you posted wasn't too terribly informative (at least as far as I could tell). I don't really know what kind of app you're making but I'm curious. It's a potty timer, you say? I don't know what that means o.O. Does it track how long you go between changes or something?

No it's like a potty "game". You first select what your wearing, diapers, pullups, or "big kid" undies. Based off the selection it gives you different results. After you select what your wearing, it takes you to another page where you enter in a time in minutes you want it to count down. After the count down it will tell you what to do. I.E. after 20 minutes it vibrates and says to do a potty dance for a minute, if your big doesn't notice, then wet yourself. There is also a button incase the timer isn't up that will give you an outcome.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
44 minutes ago, babygirl312 said:

Is this still a thing and i need the link if it is i would love to try it...i cant see the link on my phone

Check the date sweetie. This is a thread from FOUR YEARS AGO. How did you even dig it up?