LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

if you rmember theise then you wore in cloth diapers and rubber panties as a babu

http://www.fizzies.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_Stripe

I think Fizzies has made a comeback from the impression I get from the site. Also I saw a post on a facebook where the poster had been a fan and said she heard that it was coming backi

As to Fruit Strpe. I have not seen it for over 35 years and onlythe Wikipedia article hinted that it was still going. My interest was caught be a post I saw on Facebook linking to an old commercial as a "Remember this" post

I have not had the Fizzies since 1962 nor the Fruit Stripes since maybe 1964. I heard a Story in 1981 from someoe who was 21 that, in high school he swallowed a grape Fizzy whole and burped for an hour which would mean it was around in the mid-1970's

The cherry Fizzies was the only one I could abide. Are they still, by and large, horrible or have they gotten better as Kool-Aid has done

Now, if Pop; Rocks are still around, whatever you do, do NOT it them with Coca-Cola, or you will end up like Mikey from the Life cereal commercials

Yes, I was beign funny. I understand this to be a second incarnation (I was told in the 1990 that "Pop Rocks are back") and no, it did not kill Mikey. That was a story making the rounds from about 1979. That story seems to be unkillabill, I think it was still beig debunked very recently. YouTube up "sweet facts about candy [i think]". There was also a powder version of Pop Rocks, I think. I am curious to see if the new Fizzies are better than the old ones which were by and large, horrible

Here is a story that I was told in about 1979: "There is a Corevette Sting Ray that is yours for the taking. It's only about 10 months old" I said "stop right there: Let me guess. The owner died and the corpse stayed in the car for several months and the smell has become part of the car". And the persons said "Yeah". I siad "I heard that story 15 years ago [1964]. I see that, like other stories, it is making the rounds again"

I was born in the mid eighties and I used to have Fruit Strips all the time. Do they not make them anymore? I better look when I go to the store next time because I thought I still saw them. I also remember the fake tattoos on the wrappers.

Apparently, from the wikipedia article it is still made.It might be a geographic thing. The last one I rmember was the introdution of Chocolate stripe. As much as I like chocolate, the idea of chocolate gum sounds gross

By and large, I see gums at Rite-Aid (whose baby powder is the most like the old Johnson's -- even more than Johnson's). That company took over Brooks, which was the successor to Adams Drug, originating as Adams' "Brooks Health and Beauty" and then eating up that company in 1984. I do not think I have seen FS since the 1973-4 timeframe and I did not see it at the markets at all. so I thought it had run its coarse to be replaced by things like Trident. I do remember Bubbleicious in the late 1970's: It used to sponsor Dr. Demento. The last of which I heard at the time of the release of THE PHANTOM MENACE and Weird Al had a parody of AMERICAN PIE called "ANAKIN GUY"

• 2 weeks later...

They used to be pretty good, unlike the Kool-Aid of that time

It seems that it is either still around or has been reissued

https://www.google.com/#q=funny+face+drink+mix