LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One minute stent program (video)

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, diapersandhugs said:

Cant believe how powerful the urge to do this is especially since i personally have had to have major surgery to retrieve similar devices that migrated into my bladder. i was cut open and had my bladder opened and stitched shut, spent weeks recovering, developed a hernia at the site of previous surgery were bladder fell through the hole made, had another surgery to correct recovery for another 8 weeks and

Changes made, the cord is a 5 LB test braided fishing available at Wall-Mart. To the cord is attached a 1 1/4" rubber O ring .The O Ring is slid over the shaft to keep from being tangled. Not having anything outside was nice but that's how I ended up in the ER. Compared to what happened to diapersandhugs I was lucky, big time lucky.

The length of the stent I lost was about 5" I continue to use 5" as my length.

On 1/9/2016 at 8:27 PM, Loveable_guy said:

Changes made, the cord is a 5 LB test braided fishing available at Wall-Mart. To the cord is attached a 1 1/4" rubber O ring .The O Ring is slid over the shaft to keep from being tangled. Not having anything outside was nice but that's how I ended up in the ER. Compared to what happened to diapersandhugs I was lucky, big time lucky.

The length of the stent I lost was about 5" I continue to use 5" as my length.

yeh i till stent. this morning was another painful lesson. i thought i had a great new design, trouble was i made it to thick to remove easily. hell of a lot of pain but im good now and its working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...