LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One minute stent program (video)

I was truly inspired by your video cathdiap. I went out on Friday and bought some of the supplies. Some questions I have for you though, the one that someone else asked, is the tubing that you use, is it soft and flexible or a firmer material? Is there a antibacterial soap that you recommend? And something I can't see in the pictures is how did you tie the scoobistring or did you melt it together.This last question seems to be the most important because if it fails it would render you permanently incontinent without surgical intervention

I use UniCura antibacterial soap, but I don't think this product is available on the market in the US.

I tied the scoobistring by pulling a fishing line throught the tube of the string and then tie five very tight knots in that line. Then I cut off the loose ends of the fishing line as close to the knot as possible. After that I pull the joint of the scoobistring inside the stent so there are no rough parts left outside the stent.

Hope this helps, good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know how to make the stem plz if u could like tell me that would be awesome I've been trying to my self and can't seem to get it right it eather works for a sec then quites or slips outruu

Please check my messages in the topic "close to incontinence with a catheter". It is a proces of trial and error. Unfortunately I can't tell you how to fabricate a stent that will fit the unique shapes of your urethra.

OK so u can not give me any idea like how long or how to try difrents things no help at all I read that u were sometime going to make a how to videoill I am asking for is any help what's so ever I mean how did u do it what did u use and tool and that metal poky thingy! hat is it and did u melt plastic with lighter so u can bend it or how plz let me know

I think the stent might be a bit too long reaching too far inside your bladder. When lying down the urine will not reach the opening of the stent untill the bladder is almost full.

cathdiap so any ideas for me my stent works when laying down standing and sitting butt I sleep on my side and when I do it moves or something because I wake up with a full bladder then when I stand up I got to like relax to pee butt other then that it works perfect

I think the stent might be a bit too long reaching too far inside your bladder. When lying down the urine will not reach the opening of the stent untill the bladder is almost full.

Made a new one but a tiny bit longer, trying to see in fases what works better when shortening it bit by bit.

It makes sence what you say but my earlier versions where short but came lose faster.

Will update when i have more testing done.

Just a minor update:

The longer version still works better than a short version.

Now looking for a bit thicker tubing as due to body heat the current tube gets a bit to soft which may be a part of the problem.

For the record i use tubing from a infusion kit which is soft and flexible and a fitting size.

You could try sugru inside a highly flexibe tubing. Of course it takes quite a while to harden though (12 plus hours). I can't recommend dehydrating yourself that much though, but it would mould to the shape of your urethra yet still be flexible enough to remove it.

That's an idea. I know of a way to make a suguru substitute with almost all of the same properties, but its cure time can be adjusted. If it could be reduced to 2-4 hours, it might work out. My only concern would be rounding or sealing the end safely. I hadn't actually thought about doing it, I just knock around ideas until something falls out, most of the time.

The trick of making a mold would be interesting, i wonder if a two component material can do it.

For making a mold of my ear to make ear protection they used a two component material which looks like a latex made thing.

Cure time about 10 minutes

Gone try and find out what material this is, wil be back on that.

A other thing we may need is a thin tubing preferible made of somekind of foil to put the two component stuf in to not damage the urethra.

And do not forget a fail safe wire for retreaving.

Edited; the latex stuff is in reality a silicon based paste made by DETAX.

• 1 month later...

i wish you wouldnt have made your content time sensitive, i wish you would have been so kind as to continue sharing it with the members of this site without the condition of a time frame,

I restored the link.

Hearing you need a crochet hook to get this out just sounds insanely dangerous.

No it is not dangerous at all. Using a stent however would be dangerous for females. The stent would have to be very short and straight to fit and stay inside the female urethra. The risk of slipping inside the bladder would be very high then.