LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One minute stent program (video)

Okay, I finally decided to share a video with you guys to show you my way to become incontinent.

Edited by cathdiap
Removed the link to my video which is also password protected now. I no longer want to share it.
  • Like 1

You probably discussed this in other threads, but what's the longest time you left the stent in place and have there been any lasting effects associated with extended use?

You probably discussed this in other threads, but what's the longest time you left the stent in place and have there been any lasting effects associated with extended use?

The longest has been five days (then I get tired of being wet all the time) and experienced no lasting effects.

Thanks Wetnfull. It's no rocket science to be honest....

I decided to post this video to show everyone how easy, effective and exciting this method is for me.... No pain, it's fast, safe and only reversible with the right tool. ;)

When sitting or lying in bed I pee in large amounts. When standing or walking it's more like dribbling or small gushes.

Being wet all the time can be very exciting. When I am incontinent I really need to wear diapers and that dependency is a very strange addicting feeling. Wetting my diapers uncontrollably makes me feel uncomfortable, helpless and submissive at the sametime.

• Like 2

When sitting or lying in bed I pee in large amounts. When standing or walking it's more like dribbling or small gushes.

I'd imagine that's because it takes the gentle pressure of the detrusor to start the flow while sitting or lying, but while standing everything is 'downhill' so it just flows out whether the detrusor is flexing or not.

@wolfpup2008 You're welcome. Would you believe the whole procedure takes me half of the time if I do it standing at the sink.

I am not sure what you mean by asking if I exercise with the stent in. But whatever I do with the stent in (pretty much everything), it doesn't hurt at all.

@cathdiap Thanks.

Let me clarify my question about exercising: do you do any vigorous exercise with the stent in, such as running, hikes over two hours, bicycling etc.? If yes, what do you do, for how long, and what irritation if any do you experience due to the stent?

The reason why I am asking is this: I try to be very active, ie exercise regularly, and can consider your type of stent only if it won't interfere with my exercising. Thank you clarifying!

Bicycling is the only exercise I can think of you might get sore if using the stent. The pressure point of the saddle is just about where the stent ends in the urethra.

All other sports and exercises should be no problem not even for hours. I hike, swim, work out a lot with the stent. The constantly wet diaper is more likely to cause problems.

I was truly inspired by your video cathdiap. I went out on Friday and bought some of the supplies. Some questions I have for you though, the one that someone else asked, is the tubing that you use, is it soft and flexible or a firmer material? Is there a antibacterial soap that you recommend? And something I can't see in the pictures is how did you tie the scoobistring or did you melt it together.

This last question seems to be the most important because if it fails it would render you permanently incontinent without surgical intervention

• Like 1