LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

L L Medico 7 Mil Pull-on Plastic Panties

The end of production of Comco panties has left a market void. Comco was a very popular panty in both pulll on and snap-on. Reently I reviewd the Gary LeakMaster from Adult Cloth Diaper. Since L.L. Medico has a presence at Daily Dipaers. It seems that they would be the logical choice to replace Comco. L.L. Medico now wishes to see if they can fill that void and asked me to do one of my classic reviews to which I agreed, wanting to see it filled in myself. I am reviewing both the snap-on and pull-on regular cut L.L. Medico panties in 007 milky white plastic, which is the same as LeakMaster uses and very similar to the Comco material. They also come in other kinds of plastic and Polyurathane but I am confining myself to the Comco clones since that is the target market here. What goes for the pull-on pretty much goes for the snap-on. The ones I amusing are the X-Large since it is in the mid-range of the ones that would fit me, Small to 5X-Large. For myself, I would choose 2X Large or higher. Even 5X Large would not be out of the question at all

https://www.llmedico.com/gary-pull-on-plastic-pants/

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

I love when they do a large size overalap as it allows greater choices. You can go smaller for a snug fit, or larger for a puffy cloth diaper cover and still have the waist and leg fit you need.

You have no idea of how I had to stifle myself to keep from blabbing all over DD. I mean we're talking about the replacement for the #1 ABDL plastic panties for the last 28 years that I know of, and I was in on the hunt to make it happen

You have no idea of how I had to stifle myself to keep from blabbing all over DD. I mean we're talking about the replacement for the #1 ABDL plastic panties for the last 28 years that I know of, and I was in on the hunt to make it happen

Have you any idea of what it is like for a girl to keep her mouth shut. My tongue shall have tooth marks in it for half a century

Much of the discussion was about marketing. The items had been around but the 7 mil Comco-style plastic was available only as special order, which meant a 4-6 week wait. Now the idea is to make that a regular order.

For me, the real tiara would have been if they could have gotten the LeakMaster high-waist style in both Pull-on and Snap-on as a regular item. However, given the large size overlap, you can do about as well with the 2X Large and beyond

We would like to see a good deal of interest here

I wonder how long it will be before the news gets to the other diaper sites that DD was instrumental in getting the Comco replacemnts up and running and in less than 3 months after the collapse. I wonder if this will extend to the full line of the L L Medico panties

They are also setting up to carry the "novelty" items (skirts, dresses. aprons; one of which could be used as a coverall bib, and tops etc). These will be special order from what I am told

Thanks for the wonderful review Christine! We are so happy that you have found a comparable (or even better) replacement for the Comco's you all so much enjoyed. We will be ordering these to keep in stock so that they will ship out just as quickly as all our other items we hold in stock. We will be adding the Milky White 7 mil option to both our Gary Snap-On and Pull-on product pages in the next few days but please be aware that if you order in the next few weeks, there will be a delay in shipping due to us just now ordering them for stock this week.

Use a larger size. Ao long as the panty is reasonably snug. you need not worry about leaks. They did not dig into me. Even Comco's would dig in if they were not the right size. If you look at the size chart, you will find a large range for each size, so that if something between say 28" and 44" digs into a 30" waist, imagin what it would do to a 40"

People have the wrong idea. Most think that rubber panties should be an absolutely impenetrable barrier beucase they are called "watermrppf" or "wetproof". The primary garment is the diaper. Rubber panties were not meant to hold back an ocean so if your diaper is sopping wet then, unless you want something that seals, you are going to have leaks. If you have a moderate elastic and a sufficiently long from waist to leg panty that covers fully the diaper with some to spare then the tightness of the elastic is less of an issue. Just as long as it is reasonably snug. If it digs in then the panties are too small. This is something that girls learned how to evaluate and most boys had no contact with this kind of knowledge since they did not buy the things that were part of the nursery or these kinds of things. It seems to be part of the ABDL scene to see how wet you can get before you change

Yes

at Christine Daryleanne: i like to think we're frugal like that. after all why would we pay so much for only a half used diapie?

????

You said something about paying for a half used diaper. That I do not understand

nods* right, well all of the disposables i've worn leak out the legs no matter how snug i get it so only the front and between the legs gets wet, that's part of why i switched to wearing cloth when i can do laundry. even the bambino's and dry 24/7 leaked on me. i've also read that other people have had leaks in the same place due to diapers being too big or small, can't really remember. anyways i can't be sure but i think i'm in between sizes or something. sorry if i confused the heck out of you.

If you are frugal, you do not use throw-aways which do not go with plastic pants, if you believe what the makers of them say, which was the context of this thread. hence, it made no sense to me since I do not think in those terms. It was sort of like Kojak with a comb

true, but if your frugal then you certainly can get your moneys worth which means you can certainly use disposables. being frugal doesn't necissarily mean that you only use reuseables, just that you want to get your moneys worth from what you buy, that's how i see being frugal. in any event we did get off topic so i'll just be now so we can get back to business.

Just to update everyone, we placed an order with Gary today for the 7 mil Milky White Pull-On's and they should arrive in 4 weeks and will ship then. They will be available for order on our website in the meantime, but will not ship out till they arrive from the manufacturer.