LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It'll be OK, I probably won't wet... ah.. crap

JBonn

I know hind site is 20-20 and you'll probably hate all or most of the comments posted here. Something I thought of though was that you could have ripped the sides of the pull up and slid it into your under wear that way. most of those things have tear away sides (for those messy accidents) so tearing it and opening it up that way could have worked a lot better for you...

....or you could have put it on before bed as mentioned above :whistling:

Problems & mishaps occur. Your stated age is 40. Your in a group of buddies I assume are about 40. Your posting in the medical section of this board. You do what you need to do & if you have to tell the buddies about it then that's the way it goes. You will find a very understanding group of friends. I have. I can't stop what happens with my plumbing so in a situation like that I'll darn well make sure others are aware. They all have much more on their minds than your issues.

While I don't wear a sign outlining my problem I certainly don't burro into a cave either. If I'm in a situation where I need to change I excuse myself, do what I gotta do & move on. And I ALWAYS plan for what I'll need. Being incontinent how can you not?

• 2 months later...

I think a better option given your situation at the time would have been to tear the pull-up at the sides and then slip it between your legs where it normally would have gone. Your jeans would have held it in place, and it would have been more effective than the method you tried.

I haven't been in a situation like this so I don't want to judge but I think I'd have been up front about the issue. I'd have made an excuse like 'hey guys I have a urinary tract infection so have to use some protection just in case'. What are they going to say? They might kid around a bit but probably not much else. Adult protection is so commonplace these days with TV commercials for it. Here in North America retired pro athletes have even appeared in some of these commercials. There is no shame in it as far as I'm concerned. I figure it would be more embarrassing to wake up wet if you hadn't said anything.

• 3 months later...

I can only sympathise. It has happened to me once. Hindsight is a wonderful thing and I'm sure you won't take chances again. I certainly won't. I always wear a pull up when away from home.

• 1 year later...