LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers in wisconsin?

I get my disposables (Attends, unfortunately) from a medical supply company, and get my cloth ones from various online sources. The majority of them came from either ebay or Amazon. A few came from a third party, a woman in Florida who had a diaper-sewing business, She couldn't make any for me (health problems), so she ordered some for me from Rearz.

unfortunately, I have looked around for quite sometime and have come up empty handed as far as "quality" diapers

are concerned in Wisconsin stores. for now, I get mine through the V.A... not the best quality mind you but they'll

suffice and the price (0.00) is nothing to sneeze at!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I order Abena X-PLUS from Cheap Chux. The are a pharmacy that sells online good price and fast delivery. Discrete box.

I also order from XP Medical. They have lots of choices and sample packs. Dry 24/7 are great too.

• 6 years later...

I mainly order mine from rearz or any other abdl company.  If you ever go down to Chicago I highly recommend stopping by the tykables store or the Northshore store. As far as somewhere local best I can say is looking at medical supply stores or goodwill from time to time will have some decent diapers.  I've spoiled myself though so I don't get cheap diapers anymore lol. Hope this helps out. 

@Babygeebee

I have friends that are in Wisconsin and they go to Green Bay Packer Games, where they have a bunch of cheese heads running around Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  ?????????

Brian

• Like 1

@~Brian~

I spent a couple of months working in Wisconsin about 30 years ago. I knew some cheese-head Packer fans. They were a great bunch. I was invited to a number of Friday night fish fries and had my first deep-fried cheese curds. Good times 

On 1/19/2014 at 11:54 AM, katieindiapers said:

Anyone know of any stores that sell good adult diapers? Preferably abena xplus or atn's or molicares

Preferrably near green bay or milwaukee but doesnt need to be. Thanks

Had too many close calls latley withonline diaper deliveries showing up late!

You aren't that far of a drive from Chicago. Tykables AND Northshore are an hour drive (both on the northside) from Milwaukee and offer pickup. I can not think of two better options for "good" adult diapers