LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I recently took a class on stand up comedy and I've been working on my sets and haunting the open mics ever since. Are there any other amateur comics on the forum?

I have been interested in the idea of getting behind the mic. I have had a lot of experiences in life in which I would love to share share my humor. Here is one of my examples. I was a drive thur cashier at a KFC my job was take the money, give back the change an their order pretty simple order right. In fact I thought so simple I would text while doing so. One time this guy hands me a 20 and I made change in the mean time my mom texts me back and says "I hope your having a good day and I love you. I tried texting back as fast as I could to this message and in the middle of handing back this guy's change I said to him " Here's five eighty three and I love you... My heart stopped not only did I just make my simple job weird I just said I love you to a dude who must think I had a man crush on him. The customer not missing a beat takes his food and says I love you too man and left. As he left my drive thru I thought to myself. I miss him already. So there you go. Straight fucking Amateur

• Like 1

I have been interested in the idea of getting behind the mic. I have had a lot of experiences in life in which I would love to share share my humor. Here is one of my examples. I was a drive thur cashier at a KFC my job was take the money, give back the change an their order pretty simple order right. In fact I thought so simple I would text while doing so. One time this guy hands me a 20 and I made change in the mean time my mom texts me back and says "I hope your having a good day and I love you. I tried texting back as fast as I could to this message and in the middle of handing back this guy's change I said to him " Here's five eighty three and I love you... My heart stopped not only did I just make my simple job weird I just said I love you to a dude who must think I had a man crush on him. The customer not missing a beat takes his food and says I love you too man and left. As he left my drive thru I thought to myself. I miss him already. So there you go. Straight fucking Amateur

reminds me of the movie "jingle all the way" when that guy tells his wife shes his number one customer, after he says it to everyone on the phone before her

I tried stand-up comedy once. People told me "sit down and shut up." (I get less respect than Rodney Dangerfield). Seriously, though, I hope you enjoy stand-up comedy. It takes a lot of talent to write good humor. I wish you success with it.

• 4 weeks later...

I just did my third open mic and it was the most successful night I've had. I will be returning to this particular venue often until I earn the coveted spot of "Guest Performer".

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Back in high school theatre class, we were thinking of something to do for our sr play. I kept throwing out the idea of us doing a stand up comedy bit. Each of us would simply tell a funny story from high school and we could also act out the story...but the teacher said it was a terrible idea. She always bashed my ideas.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, teachers are idiots for the most part. Your idea would have been perfect and it would have encouraged creativity, but oh well, teachers are meant to indoctrinate not to actually teach.