LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No one can tell I am wearing a diaper!

I wear cloth with a Zorb soaker panel and PUL waterproof pants. I'm sure my family isn't aware of it. Even looking in the mirror I couldn't tell what I have on under my clothes. I pin the diaper as tight as I can, and that works. But I don't go out in public wearing--only walking between Mom's house and my house, which is around the corner.

It's hard to tell with people you don't know. Most people who wear are really good at hiding it.

I have worked in retail stores for 30ish years and I have seen a few people with a wet spot on the back middle of their pants, light colored pants.

The few people I know for sure were in a diaper were obviously disabled, and therefore had no need to hide it.

i've always wondered what would happen if i saw an adult guy with a leaky diaper, and go up to him and say "excuse me... it looks like you might have sat in two tiny puddles." :-D

i've always wondered what would happen if i saw an adult guy with a leaky diaper, and go up to him and say "excuse me... it looks like you might have sat in two tiny puddles." :-D

thsts cruel. I saw a woman in short shorts and the side of her shorts was folded up and you could she her diaper. I went up to her and told her her shorts were revealing her underware. I said underware cause I didnt want her to be more embarrassed and to be polite.
  • Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I no longer worry nor care if people notice my nappy. I have seen the odd person wearing nappies. I attend a continence clinic now and then and a lady who also attends doesn't make much effort to hide her nappy it can be clearly seen under her trackie bottoms.

• 1 month later...

I don't think people accutaly notice as much as you would think, back when I lived. With my parents, who found out about my diaper usage and didnt relly care, they couldn't tell at all, and would normally assume I was in a diaper even if I wasn't. The same would be true that they would think think that I did not have diaper on when I did, unless they actually seen my underware or a diaper, they normally would be clueless.

Even now the people I live with know nothing of my diaper usage, and yet I've worn a diaper, every night for over a year around them, and they have never asked me about it at all, I even use to spend the night at his house on weekends for years and he never noticed the diapers.

Honestly if you have a little care not to show off your diapers, no one notices, or even cares to look.

I wore one of my newer Super Dry Kids diapers to the grocery store yesterday and it was the first time I had worn a "big" diaper under just a t-shirt and shorts. I could tell it really stuck up my shirt but since I had just put it on it wasn't sticking out in a funny way. I was self-conscious the whole time but I came to realize it didn't really look different so I had nothing to really worry about.

On 1/18/2014 at 0:25 AM, Spargano said:

But the issue is. Guess what? People can tell. Girls check out boys’ hinders just as much as boys check out theirs. There is no way to disguise diaper butt. You’re missing the crease, the shape is different, and sometimes there is an outline of the diaper.

That doesn't necessarily mean they can tell. People generally don't think particularly hard about others' butts.

I do own some clothes where the diaper is visibly outlined - so I don't wear them out.

On 1/19/2014 at 3:29 AM, Spokane Girl said:

I could tell my ex boyfriend was wearing one the moment I saw him in person. But if I didn't know him, I may not have known and I would have just thought his huge butt and penis area is part of him being fat. People don't know unless they are expecting someone to wear one.

It's mostly the butt, I think. I'm overweight but losing weight and staying in the same diaper size - and I notice that my butt is getting more of a Nicki Minaj bubble look as the fat comes off, because the diaper makes up a greater percentage deviation from the initial shape.

On 1/19/2014 at 7:54 AM, rosalie.bent said:

And if you wear diapers 24/7 then your diaper-enhanced shape will become your default that people observe. I have a diaper-wearing husband and in them 24/7.