LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper checking!

My wife knows by the sound of my diaper. Took me a bit to figure it out lol. She would just say you need a change. I asked how do you know? She wouldn't tell me. I didn't tell her i figured it out.

• 2 months later...

Whenever I would check my little baby's diaper, I don't was put my finger right to the lake hole in most cases. When I had one of my baby girls, I knew she had went PP because whenever she took those vitamins, her urine took on a really concentrated smell.

The two adult diaper parties I attended, most of them would come to me and tell me that they need mommy to change them. Or, I would just go around the check on everybody and see if they were wet or not. And no, I never put my finger out covered with poop.

MY old big bro used to check my diaper in public to see if I was wet because I have a habit of just...not telling him because it's not that important to me. I would get changed when i needed to get changed XD Luckily, he's very caring and was paranoid I'd get a rash XD I personally think he just hated to hear me whine and did everything to prevent me from having a reason to complain :P

For me as a kid, fantasizing about being diapers and having diapers changed was one thing, but another element was the diaper checking. In another words, the different methods and scenarios I used to imagine myself being check for a dirty diaper to see if it was me who had done the deed. It could be a simple sniff in the air, or the pulling back of the waistband to see, or even more playful methods like being lifted upside down and having the back of my diaper pressed to my babysitter (or caretaker's nose). For you, whats your idea diaper check scenario, be detailed with it to paint a clearer picture :)

I enjoy the partner asking if I am wet/messy or need a change. I'll usually deny it or blush and not say anything and they will come and put their finger around the leg gatherer or down the front to check for wetness. I also like surprise diaper checks! The partner will declare a "diaper check" and pull my shorts down out of nowhere, or will come up and "man handle" me, checking me without any warning.

i have never been changed by anyone before so all sound really great i dont have a girlfriend to change me i wish i did it would be heaven to all i can say is you lucky lot having a partner who changes and cares for you

i have never been changed by anyone before so all sound really great i dont have a girlfriend to change me i wish i did it would be heaven to all i can say is you lucky lot having a partner who changes and cares for you

My wife occasionally tells me to change and I remember the most wonderful thing she did when I was so tired and had a couple of beers and I was so sleepy she changed me. Love her x

Most of the time a squigy the bum bit of the diaper to see if it's full

sometimes If I have been in a wet diaper for a while and it starts to smell a bit (I can't smell it) but my wife can, and she just says I should go change, although without saying the D word..

Mine would be me being two months old and My Fantasy Mum smelling me and saying afterwards “Oh phew, smells like my little man has got a very dirty diaper. Mummy thinks that it’s time for someone to have their dirty, smelly diaper changed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me it really depends. Most any way can be good. But some that really stick out to me include:

• Finger in through the leg hole to test for wetness, but only if I'm wearing a onesie or shorts and not in public. Alternatively, touching the outside of the diaper in the same spot should get the same results.
  • A gentle, discrete bum pat if we're in public and there's a smell, along with occasional whispers in my ear asking if I'm wet.
  • *blush* A visual inspection of the front, in private only, to see if I made it to the potty on time.
  • Like 1

I haven't worn enough around mommy to need a diaper check yet. But it was awesome the first time she put one on me, we went to do laundry. When we got upstairs she kinda patted the front and looked at me shockingly. She said 'Are you wet?' I nodded. She asked when I did that. I told her in the laundry room. She slapped my leg playfully and said 'You little stinker! I never even noticed!' :P

I must plan more surprises. Muahahaha!

• 1 month later...

Diaper checks happen a few way here the most common is my mommy/wife will walk behind be and pat me on the bottom with her pulling the back wait bank back to see if I’m messy. If I have house pant on then is a hand down the front of my diaper and see how wet I am. Usually end result is all the same with mommy dragging me to our bedroom for a diaper change.