LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max smiled to his little sister. He was soon in a fresh diaper and a clean pair of shorts.

"You two ready to play outside?" Tony asked his children. He opened the back slide door and waited for them.

This worried Tony.

Max looked around and suddenly felt dread. He didn't see her around and felt scared. Lila's energy did much for Max like it did for Tony. She balanced him out. She helped turn their negative thoughts and emotions into a positives. He sat their crying worried that something could have happened to his mommy.

"Remember what I told you. It's better not to tell Max when mommy is gone." Tony said as he went to get the safety items that Max would need. "Go try to help your brother please"

"Bu'.. Me dwidn't know.." Skye said innocently and nodded at her Daddy. "Otay, Daddy."

She slowly went over to her brother as she gently patted his head. "Don' cwy, Maxie.. Mommy come home soon?"

Max quickly hugged his sister and sobbed lightly.

Tony came back and told Skye. "It's fine honey, Just ask daddy before saying anything to Max, okay"

"Ooh okay. I'm turning in now." Lila texted and soon got back and placed some stuff away. "Hey guys, wanna go grocery shopping?" She asked

Skye nodded excitedly. "Yes, Mommy!" She loved going out when she could.

Max heard his mommy and rapidly rushed off to greet her. "MOMMY" He cried out sobbing again.

Tony followed after his son. "I'm sorry honey." He said feeling a bit like a failure when it came to their children.

Tony nodded before taking Skye into his arms. "Need to potty before we head out little love?"

Max was crying again but mostly happy tears. "I missed you" Max cried softly