LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony kissed his daughter again before saying to Lila. "Remember honey, today we''ll be trying to keep me awake for the whole day" Tony was having another one of his "I'm adult moments"

Max smiled happily to his mommy.

"Oh.." Lila said as she cuddled Max to her and patted his back. "Shhh baby. I know. Mommy's not gonna force you if you don't want to." She cooed and nuzzled him slightly. "Hmm.. A new baby huh.."

Skye giggled as she was bounced.

"Oh.. Okay, baby." Lila said as she just held him close and nuzzled his hair and smiled. She loved cuddling her baby boy at all times. "You're so cuddly, Maxie. I just wanna cuddle you all day long."

Tony just chuckled and watched Skye. "That's my crazy angel. Daddy loves you princess" Skye could do no wrong in Tony's eyes.

As Max and his mommy's hugged he started pooping himself.

"It's because he's comfortable" Tony replied knowing a little something about it himself. Tony just watched over Skye.

Max continued to fill his diaper still he let out a soft sigh.

'Just like your Daddy'. Lila thought to herself. "Well alright, sweetheart. But tell Mommy when you want one okay?" She said. "Now I need to go start on some chores."

Skye went over to the DVD tower and looked at the selections. She picked Bambi cause she saw all the cute furry animals on the cover. "Dis one, Daddy!" She said and handed it over to Tony.