LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Max's leg started to bounce lightly.

"He's an infant sweetie. He'll get bigger with time" Chris told his daughter/

Tony checked his son's diaper and took him to get changed.

Lila looked at him. "I think its time to visit the potty, sweetheart." She said wondering if he wanted to use the potty considering he was in a diaper.

Zoey nodded a little as she looked at her Daddy. "Can mwe have a baby too?" She asked

Max wore his diaper more out of comfort over use. He nodded to his mommy's request. "Okay mommy"

Chris got red in the face and said "No honey, you're much too young for that"

Tony changed Ani into a diaper and a new onesie.

"If you want to use your diaper then I don't mind, baby." Lila said wanting Max to feel special to her. "I like changing your diapers." She said and smiled at him and looked up at Tony who had brought Anakin who was changed. "Hey babe, seems like you're enjoying your time with our little Ani."

Zoey looked over at her Daddy confused. "Can't you just ask Mommy?" She said

"Yes I am" Tony said happily. "He's my sweet boy. Much like our Maxie." Tony kissed his oldest's head. "You'll always be the family prince Maxie."

Max smiled as he enjoyed the affection from his father. It was at this moment he began peeing his diaper with a sigh.

Ani fell asleep during the change.

Chris began to smile with a redden face. "Sorry honey we'll ask mommy honey and see" Chris kissed his mom's cheek and took Zoey to see Lauren.

Zack was running around the back yard giggling happily.

Max giggled happily as he enjoyed the warmth in his diaper.

"Honey Zoey wants us to have another baby" Chris told Lauren as they watched their children.

Zack hugged his sister before they started to play.

"Awww Maxie.." Lila cooed as she kissed him and looked over at Tony and Ani and then back at Max. "Do you want to hold your baby brother, Max?" She asked

Lauren looked at Chris. "Another baby huh.." she said as she thought about it. "Well, what do you think, babe?" She asked

Max nodded back with open arms.

Tony carefully placed Anakin in Max's arms.

Max smiled down at his baby brother.

"I was hoping to have one of them out of diapers before we have another" Chris replied. "I love our babies, but I'm just not sure. What got Tony over the hump? How did Lila talk him into it?"

"Awwww you are fantastic older brother, Max." Lila said as she kisses her baby boys.

"I think Zoey might be ready to potty train. Well, I'm not sure. I think they just went with the flow and didn't use protection." Lauren said

Anakin smiled softly in his sleep as he nuzzled into his brother.

Tony smiled. "Max has a lot of Chris in him"

Max smiled to his mommy.

"I think we should wait till she's trained and than we could try" Chris said kissing Lauren.

Max smiled, but turned his attention back to Ani.

"So what about Zack? getting anywhere with him?" Chris asked.

Zack lead his sister to the seesaw.

Jason over looked his children. "Our family just keeps growing." He said turning to his wife. "I can't believe how many grandchildren we have now."

Tony kissed Lila. "Thank you honey"

Chris chuckled. "He gets that from Tony"

Zack started to leak.

Jason smiled as he held Skye between him and Mary while they hugged.