LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"Well... Do you want me to treat you like a real baby? Like diapers, formula.. And maybe even breast milk?" She said as she held his face gently, looking into his eyes.

"Oh, love. I won't have anyone else's baby but yours but since that can't happen then... I'll have to settle for the next best thing."

"Honey you know I wanna make you happy, but if we do this I don't want to end up a sideshow." Tony looked down "Even if I agree who will make us money and keep us secure financially?"

"Well it's not fully. I mean you can still work and all. I'll just be babying you more than usual. Like change your diapers if you need it. Feed your bottle or breast feed you." She said and stroked his cheek gently.

"But I'll only do it if you agree. I don't want to force you."

Tony thought about it for a second then said "Since it makes you happy. I'll do it, but do we really have to do the diaper thing, I don't even think they make them in my size."

And with that her smile returned Tony couldn't deny her now. "I guess we should go to the store then uhm mommy?" He said more comfortable with the uses of the word mommy. "I'm only calling you mommy here in the house when we're alone, and

"I'm sorry, love. I just can't sit still for now so I'm driving for now." She said as she parked the car at the mall and went into the department store and went to the diaper sections. "Awesome! They have it!" She said as held up a box of the pamper secures.

Tony was a little less then excited to be there for diapers. He was burning red feeling embarrassed. With one last shot he asked again "Do we really need the diapers? I'll drink the formula no problem, but do we really need those?"

"But you'll look so cute in them." She set as she got a few packs of it and some boxes of the formula as well. "Don't worry, honey. It's just for home. Now you can work and not have to worry about going to the toilet." She said and lined up to pay.

Tony throw in the towel knowning he lost. As they got in line Tony looked into the cart and to his pleasure there wasn't any bottles. Without thinking he said out loud. "At least they don't have those."

The whole way home Tony stayed quiet, In a matter of minutes he would be diapered. It made Lila happy so what's the harm. He kept thinking to himself. At least there wasn't any baby clothes. He thought to himself now laying on the bed mentally saying goodbye to his boxers.

Tony slowly placed himself on the diaper and said "Okay then lets just do this" The diaper was really soft. It felt good, but Tony kept a straight face as he laid there.