LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Maxie nodded weakly. "Kay, but I'll miss you" he said softly. He toddled to his daddy's side.

Soon the three men of the family were on their way home. Anakin and Maxie went around looking for Lila.

"It was fun. I made a new friend" Ani said exctiedly.

Maxie smiled and kissed his mommy's cheek. "I made Amber a cellphone"

Tony smiled. "Oh yeah so I don't have any boys to hurt today?"

"I can do that?" Anakin asked excitedly. He smiled and giggled happily. He ran off to play.

Max nodded. "It was an idea I suddenly had and Amber needed a new phone" Max said with a heavy blush and while looking at the ground.

"Silly for protecting baby girl? I don't think so" Tony said kissing Skye's forehead.

"Of course, sweetheart." Lila said "Wow, I've never seen him that excited before." She mentioned

"Well, that's nice of you then. Why are you all red then?" Lila asked as she nuzzled his blushed face.

"No, silly for wanting to hurt every boy I encounter with it seems." Skye said and cuddled into him. "And I spent a lot of time with Zack today. He's kind of Little isn't he, Daddy?" She said

Maxie drooled lightly as he suckled his hand. He babbled nonsense to his mommy.

"Just remember your brothers baby girl" Tony replied back. 

Ani went to his mommy with a soft whiny. "Mommy can I have some milky?"

Lila rocked Max a little bit as she babbled back to him before looking to Anakin. "How's about dinner first, darling?"

"Of course when they remember me." Skye replied as she looked at Tony. "Let's go get dinner, Daddy. Mommy and I went to get some takeout just now." She said

Ani pouted lightly. Much like Tony and Max, Ani had grown a taste for the milk."I guess" he replied weakly.

Tony looked to his daughter. "Sweetie do you really feel like your brothers have forgotten you?" He asked as they walked to the kitchen.

Max was glued to his mommy at the moment. He would go with her wherever she went.

Tony left a little worried. "Honey we'll make this right. Now that I think of it can you baby sit the boys tomorrow? If you want we'll regress them both as we leave"

Maxie whined as he was put into his highchair.

Ani blushed as he noticed a lower chair with a booster seat. He took a seat and relaxed. Anakin felt an odd sense of peace in his seat. The problem they would find out with Ani's regression was that he needed more toddler like triggers. 

Skye shook her head. "I can't handle them both at once like that." She said. "Plus, tomorrow's my date remember?" She reminded

"It's okay, baby." Lila said as she placed a bib on Max. She placed a bib on Anakin as well but gave him his independence to feed himself albeit with toddler utensils.

"That's right honey, but I don't like the idea of this riffed between my children. We are going to have to fix this." Tony replied back. He took his seat.

Ani's smile grow. "Thanks mommy"  Anakin saw his sister for the first time all day and went to quickly hug her. "I missed you"

Max ate what his mommy fed him.