LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

"No but it might made him mad and he'll want to throw it" Tony said as he caught her phone as Max did just that.

Max giggled as his daddy caught it.

"That look use to work on your mother" Tony chuckled. "Actually I'm not sure if it still works or not? Maybe we should have him try it at one point"

Max frowned and started to cry softly.

Tony sat by his Skye and took Max to help him calm down. "Thank you for at least not ruining this for him. It must be truly hard for him"

Ani returned to his mommy and buried himself back into her

"Don't think you're so innocent princess, you did a few things yourself as a little one. I'm sure your mommy told you" Tony replied.

Once calmed down again Max reached to hug his sister

Ani's tummy began to rumble.

Skye blushed a little. "Yeah yeah. Lucky, I don't do it now then." She said as she hugged Max and nuzzled into his chest.

"Oooh.. Mommy's kind of getting hungry too. I'm sure our pizzas will arrive soon." Lila said

"True, you were a darling to me either way" Tony said to Skye. He heard the door and went to get their meal.

Max happily held Skye to him.

Anakin happily stayed in his mommy's embrace

Max got up and waddled behind his sister. His daddy saw him and took hold of him an put him in his highchair. "Want to feed him Skye sweetie, or do you think he can handle it on his own?" Tony asked.

Ani sat by his mommy's side and started eating .

Skye smirked as she knew Maxie wasn't really in his headspace now. "Oh no, I'll feed him Daddy. We don't you making a mess now do we, Maxie?" She cooed as she started feeding her brother.

Lila smiled at him and  ate her meal as well.

Tony knew this too, but felt that Skye deserved a little payback for her phone. "Do take care of him princess"

Max was speechless. He couldn't stop either Skye or his daddy.

Anakin happily ate his meal while nuzzling into his mommy.

"Of course, Daddy." Skye replied sweetly as she placed Max's bib on him and started to feed him. "Open up now, big brother. Here comes the train. Choo choo!"

Lila placed an arm around her youngest while the other she used to eat with.