LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mary sighed as she held Thea and kissed her head softly rubbed her back. "I suppose I was going to take a shower anyway."

Thea smiled as she cuddled with her Mommy.

Lila smiled happily. "That's great to know, Daddy."

Chris saw his mother and asked "You doing okay mom?" By this time Chris has been living on his own for the last year. He did came home to wash clothes and to just see his parents.

Luke kissed his daughter.

Mary smiled widely as she pulled Chris in for a hug as well and sighed. "I'm doing alright. Just missing you every so often." She said and sighed

Lila giggled as she hugged her father.

Chris and Thea cuddling with their mother started to make Tony feel a little jealous. "Mom?" He whined as he looked to the ground.

"So honey, would you like to spent a little time with your big sister before your big day?" Luke asked.

Mary giggled a little. "I think your baby brother's getting jealous. Come and join us then, honey." Mary said and smiled

Lila nodded. "Sure, I could use a little sister bonding time." She said. She got up and kissed Luke's cheek before heading out to spend time with her sister.

"He loves Lila" Chris stated. "I haven't met anyone I really like let alone love"

Tony started to frown. He was starting to feel like he was doing something wrong now. His mom kept saying she couldn't believe it, so he thought he had to be bad.

Mary smiled a little sadly. She had hoped he would end up with Lauren and they would wed first before Lila and Tony. "Well.. I hope you find that special someone soon." She said and kissed Chris' cheek

Thea nodded as she brought Tony in the house. "You need a shower, baby bro." She cooed and nuzzled his cheek.

"Hm. I guess it can just be a simple bachelor party. Probably one at home with some of his close friends and just have a pizza and gaming night?" Mary suggested.

"Do I have to?" Tony complained. Tony didn't have a set shower time his parents, brother, sister would just tell him to shower.

Chris nodded back. "That sounds great. We could get several pizzas and plenty of soda. We'll do it two nights before the ceremony, so he could get enough rest. Do you happen to know where Tony and Lila are going for their honeymoon? I'm still looking into a good gift"

"Yes, sweetheart. Or do you want Sissy to give you a bubble bath?" She cooed

Mary nodded. "Maybe cut a little back on the soda before bed. And I'm not too sure about their honeymoon yet."

Tony liked the idea of a bubble bath, but his teenage brain told him no. "No I can do it" He said before rushing into the bathroom"

Chris realized quickly what his mother was saying "Still?" He said not wanting to say it out loud.

Tony had some AB tendencies even in his teens, but Lila's constant attention and his family's behavior to him, barely had him realize it.

They walked inside. "Is it still every night?" Chris was already making plans to help his brother enjoy their guys' night.

"Well I'll let him go to bed with me that night, but I think it would be best if he was diapered for the night. Possibly heavily. You know how guys can get, when they have fun." Chris told his mother. Even in his early twenties Chris was the mature level headed one.

Tony got out of the shower and went to get dressed.

"How about I help with dinner tonight mom?" Chris asked as he enjoyed a little one on one time with is mom.

"Hi Theie" Tony said giving his sister a quick peck on the check. "How's college?" He missed Thea. He just didn't know it till after Lila was gone too.