LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Jason nodded. "It's part us, Luke and part Tony himself. I saved his share of our trades and added into the amount. Plus their house won't be all that far off"

Tony walked in toward the end. He made it, but those close calls were worrying

"Hey mom, I don't really know what to do with Lila. She usually made all the plans" Tony whined.

Jason slipped between Tony and Mary and took the keys with stealthy hands. "Tony you need to not dwell in loneliness" Jason told his son before quickly leaving the room to hide the keys.

Tony decided to follow his mom's advice. He walked outside and asked his brother and sister. "Can I join"

Chris nodded back. Of course baby bro. Thea team up with him please"

"You can join with me" Chris told Tony. Chris gave his baby brother some water balloons. Tony was still heavily treated like a child. It didn't bother Tony. He enjoyed the attention. Plus no one really made it seem like a bad thing

"Fine with me." Thea said as she started to throw water balloons at her brothers and laughed.

Lila heard the siblings' happy laughter and peeked through her window. She smiled as she saw the happy sight.

Tony hide behind a tree and throw a few balloons at his big sister.

Luke smiled at Lila. They already done their wedding work for the day. "Does he look nervous?" he asked. "Maybe you should go spent a little time with your big sister.

Jason came to visit Luke. He said his future daughter in law. "How are you doing honey?" He asked in a similar would ask one of his children.

Thea giggled as she threw them back, all of them getting soaked with water.

Lila smiled. "He looks like he's having fun." She said and nodded a little. "I'm doing great." She said to Jason.

Tony hugged his big sister. He had not hard feelings with his sister. It was all in the name of fun. "Sis?"

"He's use to having someone there" Jason chuckled.

"Well I couldn't sleep last night. Would you mind sleep with me tomorrow. Mom said she'll sleep with me tonight" Tony said a little nervously. He felt like he was doing something wrong.

Luke smiled. "Can I ask you what could be a personal question princess? Do you go to bed with a smile? Does going to bed with Tony, just to sleep, make you happy?"

Thea nodded happily. "I'd love too, sweetie." She said and kissed his cheek and saw their mother nearby. She went over to her and hugged her. "Hi Mommy!"

Mary shouted a little cause she was surprised and also got wet. "Thea!"

Lila blushed a little and nodded. "Yes.. It makes me feel safe, warm and loved. "

Tony smiled happily.

Chris took his brother into mild hug. "You got me if you need someone else to get threw the week"

Tony sighed feeling a little less stressed.

"That's great honey" Luke said with a smile. "That's the way I felt when I was with your mother"