LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony got up to help his mom.

Jason went to check on something he had been working on lately.

"Sorry honey, I didn't mean to being things down honey." Luke replied back

Mary went over to Jason. "Do you think he'll be alright sleeping alone?" She asked. "Come to think of it, I don't think we've ever sleep trained him since a baby. He's always in bed with Lila and if not her than its always our bed."

"I'm glad.. That you still love her even after so many years of her gone." Lila said

"We got to hope. I know it seems nerve racking, but we need to at least try" Jason reassured Mary.

"She was a special woman. You and your sister share that with her. She was loving, like you, but like your sister she was slightly stubborn. If she wanted something, she was going to get it. Luke sighed as he continued to remember his loving wife.

"I hope so too, how about we enjoy a night cuddle and than bed?" Jason asked kissing Mary's cheek.

"We should go to bed honey. We need to go double check on your dress tomorrow" Luke replied.

Jason cuddled with Mary for some time before they fell asleep in each others arms.

Luke kissed Lila before heading to bed.

Tony was laying in bed. His usual routine didn't work without someone to hold on to. He looked fondly to Lila's usual sleeping place. "I miss you" He said thinking of Lila.

Tony spent the night struggling for sleep. Every time he would close his eyes his mind would start playing games with him. He heard things that weren't there. He would feel an odd presence in the dark. Mostly to make Lila happy Tony would watch a horror movie with her. This didn't help his imagination. He sat up in bed thinking of going to join his parents, but he remembered that he was about to be married, so he thought he shouldn't. By morning Tony was drained, frustrated, and exhausted.

"No" Tony said as he rested his head on his mom's side. He was looking like he wanted to fall asleep, but he forced himself to stay awake.

Tony was already asleep. He was halfway in his mom's lap as he slept.

Jason came in. "He's still asleep?"

Tony began to slightly awake from hearing his father.

Tony's eyes open. He didn't feel all that strong in the moment.

Jason sighed. "How long did we have Tony sleep alone? I swear it had to be a year" It was much less. It was more like a month. Tony slipped into bed with his brother or sister during that year.

"I honestly can't remember when he slept alone." Mary said. "Sometimes he'd end up with Thea or Chris as well." She said and looked at Tony. "I know you're sleepy, baby. But it's best you hold off till tonight."

Tony just tried to keep his eyes open. "I don't know if I can make it" He complained.

"I told them not to let Tony sleep with them" Jason sighed.