LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Skye nodded to both. She saw a picture of Luke and Leia. "Who dat, An'Dad?" She asked as she sat up and looked at closely. "Auntie Laurie?" She asked

Lila started to wake up and yawned slightly. She softly cuddled her baby boy as she patted him gently and smiled. It felt nice to wake up to his warmth on top of her.

Tony began to wake up. He was in his mommy's arms, but in a different time. He was six at this time. It was going to be the first day for him and Lila in the first grade. Tony was still basically a toddler in all but name. He was out of diapers and in pull ups during the days. At night he was still a heavy wetter.

Tony shook his head quickly in reply. "I wanna stay with you" He whined.

Chris came in ready for his first day of fourth grade. "I'm ready mom"

Jason was getting the twins ready. Thea was already ready.

"Awww baby boy.. It'll be fun hm? All your brothers and sister will be in school plus Lila's with you." Mary said and looked at Chris. "You look great, my little love."

Thea was watching her Daddy get the twins ready and helped him

Tony whined and teared up lightly. "I wanna stay with mommy"

Chris ruffled his baby brother's hair. I'll be there to pick you up after class, and we'll came straight home to mom"

"Daddy's little helper" Jason cooed to Thea.

Luke brought Lila over for their usual breakfast. That and Lila was often need to help with Tony in the morning.

"Chris is right, baby. Everything will be okay." Mary said as she got up and started to get Tony ready for school.

Thea smiled as she finished helping her Daddy.

Lila went to find Tony once she was set down.

Mary smiled as she got Tony ready and let him be with Lila. She looked at Chris and gently kissed his cheek.

"Hi Tony!" Lila said happily as she hugged him back. "Are you ready for school?" She asked excitedly.

Thea nodded as she headed downstairs with her Daddy and held his hand

"Yeah I heard I have one of the best teacher this year" Chris replied trying to make small talk.

"I don't want to leave mommy" Tony said with a frown.

Jason made a quick and protein rich breakfast for the kids. Luke was there to help while Thea helped set the table and other small stuff.

In an effort to help Tony through his usual separation anxiety, Jason had bought two necklaces. One was meant for Mary and the other Tony. They were made with their birthstone in them. Tony would have the one with his mommy's stone and Mary vice versa.

Tony hugged Lila again trying to get himself to feel better.

Chris showed Lauren his paperwork and show her what class he had. "Do you have the same teacher?"

Tony nodded as he kissed Lila back.

Chris nodded. He followed Lauren to kitchen.

Jason hit Luke softly. These three Mary included, could see a budding relationship between their oldest. It wasn't as obvious as Tony and Lila, but the affection was there.

Lila held his hand as they went to have breakfast.

Mary smiled. "He's doing okay." She said as she took Chris into her lap and cuddled him a little. "My little love. I can't believe you're gonna be in the 4th grade already.."