LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Mary didn't want to put Chris down as she looked at Jason. "I can't put him down, my love.." She said

Lauren slept for a while and then woke up a little and yawned. She saw her Daddy and gently patted his face. "Dada.." She cooed softly.

"It's true love, Mary my dear" Jason smiled. "I don't even might it went you're go without a shower every so often" He replied with a kiss. "I'll hold this bundle of joy while you shower up. Jason took Chris with a gently touch. Chris barely noticed the change in hands.

Luke kissed his daughter's head. "My darling little angel"

Mary chuckled a little as she kissed him back. "Well I better shower. I'll smell much better afterwards." She said as she went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Leia came in to check on them. "Did you two enjoy your nap?" She cooed as she smiled at them.

Lauren giggled at the kiss and saw her mommy. "Mama.." She cooed as she waved at her.

Mary soon finished her shower and dressed in her night gown. She went over and hugged Jason from behind and kissed his cheek. "I'm done. Do you want a turn as well?" She asked

Lauren turned over as she reached for her Mommy with grabby hands.

Leia giggled a bit as she took their baby girl in her embrace and kissed her. "Our little princess." She cooed

Mary gently took Chris back in her arms and kissed his forehead. She carried him to the bedroom where she laid down on the bed and laid Chris on top of her.

Leia continued to cuddle their baby girl while Luke went to the bathroom. She had just bought a couple of new dresses for her and decided to try them out on her. She loved dressing up their little girl all pretty and girly.

Mary softly rubbed his back as she kissed his head a little. "My little prince." She cooed and sighed happily.

Leia smiled at Luke. "She certainly is. I love dolling her up." She said as she tied the ribbon around the back of her waist.

Lauren simply cooed and clapped her hands a little. She was always easily managed unlike her future sister Lila.

Chris was half way awake by this point. He looked to his mommy's eyes with his sleepy and tired eyes.

Luke kissed Lauren's cheek. "Adorable" He baby talked to Lauren. "Dada's little model"

"Hey there, snookums." She said softly to him as she kissed his little lips. "My sleepy little boy." She cooed

Lauren giggled some more as she admired her dress. "Pwetty.."

Leia chuckled and nodded. "You're beautiful our princess Lauren."