LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Piercing a NUK5 to use with a bottle

I've done it with a toothpick. Insert it from the inside so it pokes outward, then carefully clip the tip off with scissors. Cut less than you think is necessary, as that way you can always make the hole bigger. My first bottle nipple I got just right so it flows slow enough and makes that gurglely sound when you stop suckling and air seeps back into the bottle. My second nipple I cut too much off and not only does it not make that sound, but the liquid flows too fast and you can finish a bottle in a few gulps too quickly. It gets me more into the baby mindset easier if you have to take you time to finish the baba just like a baby would.

• 2 months later...

i've got a Dr. Browns bottle that has a blue tube with a yellow.... thing that can go on the bottle ring that somehow lets air into the bottle. i put my teat on the ring like any normal bottle and bam! no collapsing teat!

lol, your very welcome. i got mine from a cvs pharmacy... i think. it was years ago and i need to replace my teat as it's old and well worn. i hope you find one your looking for. oh before i forget, don't get the wide mouth one's just stick to the standard necked bottles as the wide one's are too wide for your teat.

I think your best bet is to use a super hot metal needle to melt a hole. This way the plastic won't wear out as quickly and if the hole is to small you can always use a slightly larger needle. I just heat the needle up in water and that is usually hot enough to melt through most plastic materials.

chuckles* sure widdlemikey, no problem. the only time it leaks is if you fill it straight to the top and tip it so the liquid goes into the air tube.