LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what happened to teenage troubles

I could be wrong, but I think the respective authors of "House Rules" and "Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed" left as well; one has the update point posted when the other doesn't.

Tbh I'm still not sure what events led to people leaving. As for the chat room, I seem to recall reading somewhere on here recently that the chat room is managed by an entirely different group/admin, and when I went in there it seemed that those there weren't forum posters (about half had zero forum posts). Anyway, seems best to just stick to the story section if other sections are no good, always seems to be friendly here unless somebody's writing really needs improvement.

WBDaddy actually left because of the complete inability of writers on this forum to take constructive criticism, not because of idiots who poke fun (which I have a sneaking suspicion you're referring receiving said criticism here, the exact opposite reason he left). It got to the point where people were ganging up on him and flaming him for daring to imply their stories weren't absolutely perfect, because he cared enough to try and help. The New Babysitter, for example: he made ~10 posts with nothing but praise and requests for more, then pointed out a slight error in the story so it could be fixed, and the writer instantly quit writing and threw a tantrum because of 'haters'.

I have absolutely zero interest in chat rooms, and have been in the DD one a single time, was gangflamed for literally no reason other than I disagreed with one of them on some minor issue, and never went back. Anything related to chat rooms is outside my knowledge.

I should also admit to a fault I personally have: whenever commenting on a story I'm not writing, I tend to make a comment that makes it seem like I'm taking it over when it's never the intention; it just works out that way.

Actually, I deleted my story because you hijacked the thread to post a long rant insulting me and expressing your outrage that I would dare to stop writing. It's funny in light of that to see you talk about tantrums-- you don't have much self-awareness, do you? That seems to be your stock-in-trade: you've never written a story here, but you've made tons of posts criticizing writers and hectoring them over various things.

As for WBDaddy: yes, he left me a bunch of positive comments. I left a bunch of positive comments on his story, too. Since I know he's a good writer who spends a lot of time on his stories, I don't subject them to nitpicky criticisms.

Really? Because I VERY clearly remember you specifically saying you were done writing because of a single post by WBDaddy, resulting in the entire thread turning into an argument, and you deleting it when you realized everyone thought you were overreacting and not a single person was on your side. You even took the time to quote and point out his post in detail (went something like "No, there isn't going to be any more. I'm done writing because of posts like this: (insert WBDaddy)"), removing any doubt which post it was that set you off, and you did it quite rudely in response to someone innocent who just asked if there was going to be more to the story.

I was by no means the only one who got pissed at your attitude, and your snotty comment about the 1 mistake he pointed out, after he massaged your ego for 15 posts straight, was the straw that broke the camel's back and resulted in one of the best writers we ever had leaving the story forum. Reminds me of those horror stories about spoiled kids who get tons of gifts, but throw a tantrum when one isn't exactly what they wanted.

And I would absolutely love for you to provide me with a post where I criticize a writer on their writing. I've done it maybe 3 times in the years I've been on this site. If I don't like a story, I don't read it. The only times I post in this forum at all are when a truly exceptional story shows up, or when someone needs a reality check. I don't care if someone stops writing, but when they choose to do it for a stupid reason and decide to get super dramatic about it, I'm going to call you out on it if no one else has, and I even strive to match their tone. I actually made a writer regain his confidence and continue writing a story he'd given up on a while back, but you had already made it abundantly clear you were done and so I just responded to you equally as rudely as you responded to the commenter.

Remember it how you like, but it was by no means just you and me, so careful with how much you twist the truth, lest someone else who remembers it as well sees it.

And for someone who doesn't care anymore, and deleted their story, you spend a lot of time on here defending it.

Anyways, this isn't the time or the place for the flame war this will degenerate into, considering that you don't like me, I don't like you, and DD doesn't like fights, so for the sake of everyone else, let's drop it and move on with life.

P.S.

The fact that WBDaddy is a good writer and spends a ton of time on his work is exactly why he specifically wants 'nitpicky criticisms'. It's called self improvement, and his desire for improvement and ability to handle criticisms to achieve it, shows that he actually cares about his stories. He wants them to be as good as they can possibly be, and is willing to take a little negative feedback to achieve that goal.

Are you delusional or just a liar? There was no argument in that thread. I didn't even make any comments after the first one. There was WBDaddy making a couple posts defending himself, a bunch of people saying "I hope you'll continue writing" and then you flipping out and attacking me. Yes, I quit writing after WBDaddy's comment, but it was your post-- which was far worse than anything he wrote-- that made me take the story down. I don't want to have any of my stories posted here if some little snot can jump in and attack me like that on my own thread.

I don't think people should leave or stop commenting on stories just because of a few bad apples. What I do is if someone didn't like my criticism, I jut simply stop leaving them comments to their story, their loss. Or I can stop reading their story and they had just lost a reader.