LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

March Munch

TraumaChick

Alright kids (and not kids lol), I'm suggesting this munch far out enough that we can all try to get it together and meet up. The other focus is picking a spot that isn't too expensive, too busy and in a fair place travel wise.

for me, any weekday evening would work, with an unavoidable chance of surprise work obligations :-( i really want this to succeed and i will try to be there!

the only time i tried to arrange a munch (oct '12) the stars aligned and the skies opened up and my schedule was *perfect*... but nobody else had my kind of luck. i'm not a good choice of event planner, but i sure will try to make the scene :-D

• 2 weeks later...

I concur on any weekday evening - this is fine by me also until July 1 when my schedule rotates. How about the first Tuesday evening of each month? I know some folks have Weds night church obligations so I avoided that day, Thursdays (lol) is Grey's Anatomy :o.

• 2 weeks later...

I concur on any weekday evening - this is fine by me also until July 1 when my schedule rotates. How about the first Tuesday evening of each month? I know some folks have Weds night church obligations so I avoided that day, Thursdays (lol) is Grey's Anatomy :o.

• 3 weeks later...

i am also in! i think we should move this to private messages though before we get more specific, to avoid the randoms and the griefers :-P traumachick, are you up for accepting pm's from here?

Jumping in and out of your thread, but most of the munches we had here in Ohio were at buffetts that way you could just eat whatever you wanted, all types of foods at regular buffets from Pizza to chicken to steaks, ours even has chinese and Mexican all in the same spot.

i also know a couple of guys that i would like to invite... one is a sorta-coworker, one is a random local dl guy. i don't think they're watching this discussion but they're qualified to join us :-)

aww i suppose :-( sadly... i don't want to be the leader of the clan because my work schedule is weird and i'm doing this on the down-low... i look forward to april maybe?

april 1 is not a possibility for me... i don't know when i can catch up with this idea again.

however i am often available weekdays to meet for lunch in midwest city :-) drop me a pm!

traumachick is okay! :-D she is just dealing with some serious issues right now and had to drop out for a bit. i won't be able to head up the next event, but go ahead and start a new thread if you're brave enough!