LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking about getting another games console

I’ve already got an Nintendo Wii and I was thinking about getting another games console and I was just wondering what is the best games console to get for non, shoot em up, beat em up and fighting games as they are not my type of game my sort of games are more interactive

Depends on your buget a good gaming pc can be really expensive and if you know how it could work out cheaper to buy your own, but as far as consoles go i would just advise a 3DS if interactive gaming is what you are looking for

www.steam.com

I've been thinking about getting a games console and I've decided to either to get a xbox 360 or a play station 2 and the two games I'm going to try and get for which ever one I decide to get are the Simpsons hit and run and Toy story 3. But getting them will not be a problem as I know where I can get Preowned games

• 2 weeks later...

Considering you already own the Nintendo Wii I would simply suggest collecting Gamecube titles for it. :)

Really you can't go wrong, whether it be Mario Kart Double Dash, Animal Crossing, or Super Monkey Ball,

the Gamecube is an amazing console with a great library of titles and since all of the games are backwards

compatable with the Nintendo Wii, you'll be saving money. Oh, and to Pink Gecko, your response to get an

Atari Jaguar had me rolling on the floor! Seriously, Do Not buy a Jaguar, ever. EVER. lol

• Like 1

I second Jennifer's comment, all those games are great and I can totally see you playing them. The Wii also allows you to download older games (so if you want to play the original super mario, Zelda, Bravoman, Metroid, or whatever then you can buy it on the Wii Shop channel).

Seriously, you should expand your GameCube library if you've got one of the pre-Family Edition Wiis. The GameCube is probably Nintendo's most underrated console, and there are plenty of great games on it in all sorts of genres. WakkoWannaBe is right about the PS2 too. If you already have a GameCube library and really want to buy another console that's the one I'd recommend. The PS2 is backwards compatible with the PS1 so between that and a Wii you've got a huge library of games to choose from. If you're into retro gaming, get an SNES. It's probably my favorite classic console, and a good chunk of it's library isn't on the virtual console so the real thing is still worth the money.

• 2 weeks later...