LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being little on your own

Yes, I have done it for over 4 decades

• 4 weeks later...

For all the talk about Having Mommies and Daddies you hear, I think you'll find the majority of littles do play on their own either because their groan up partners just are so not into it or they're not in a relationship, period. Things that can help include chat nights with other littles, role playing games and going to organized littles events such as camps or parties especially where you can go dressed as the little you feel.

I don't know how common it is for people to age-play alone, but I'd have thought its actually quite common given the number of ADBL/age-players here who are apparently single or who note their partners are uninterested or even hostile to their ABDL/age-play desires. This may be a big case of confirmation bias and arguably the sample of people coming to DailyDiapers is not representative, but it seems a reasonable assumption.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

At least we girls have Dolly
Patti Playpal and her like were "companion" dolls. Approximately life-sized to the little girls whose dolls they were. It would be just scrumptious if we could get life-sized "companion" dolls for us. And with today's technology, she could probably talk and learn

Even boys might appreciate it http://www.solie.org/alibrary/TheTwilightZone_TheLonely.html

But you might end up with http://www.solie.org/alibrary/TheTwilightZone_506LivingDoll.html

• 2 months later...

I've been playing by myself for a really long time as well... The older I get though, the more I've tried to become active in trying to find a playmate... The odds are stacked against me though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I play by myself all the time, it's all I can get.  I put on my diaper and onesie, get my pacifier, bottle and stuffies, and play with blocks, play make believe, watch Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, or draw.  It's lonely sometimes, but it's better than nothing.  I really want to find another little to play with.

• 1 month later...

I'm big into self play.  I have a DD that I don't see often (Less now, thanks Covid - we're in two neighboring states).

I do a lot of mental play, as in "Daddy told me this" or "my big sibling told me this" and I react with it.  Here's a silly example:
I have some pouty pictures of myself in diapers. I sent them to my DD because my 'big sister' told me I'm not a big kid because I can't keep my big girl panties dry, and put myself back into diapers to prove it.