LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Version Of An Old Story

Violet Alegria sat in the boxcar for hours. The flat, desolate wasteland of desert rolled by slowly. Her intense violet eyes stared idly at the moon as her beautiful fingers twirled her long black hair. Her diaper was wet, but she didn’t care. All she cared about was getting away from her parents. After they had abandoned her in the field of battle, she no longer cared if she ever saw them again. She could remember it vividly.

They were the ones who had put her in diapers in the first place, and the ones who had made her bowel and bladder condition all the worse. That was why Violet was always so timid and unsure of herself, this damn portable toilet hanging around her waist! She heard a noise that shook her loose from her hateful trance. She looked outside the boxcar, searching for the source of the noise. She slowly climbed out onto the hook in between the cars. When she was about the jump onto the next one, she felt something cling onto her foot. Violet looked down and screamed. A giant spider was pulling her towards its open jowls. She pooped in her pants as she struggled to break free of the spider’s grip. She finally tore free and leaped from the train, tumbling over rocks and sand until she was finally halted. Violet struggled to her feet, brushing dust and dirt from her dark green tank top and denim short shorts. She had cuts and bruises everywhere. Her fingers squeezed on the rump of her diaper, enclosing around the brown lump that had formed in her pants. “The first of many,” She grumbled to herself, as she began her long lonely trek through the night desert.

3 hours passed. Violet sat down for a breath. After a long period of silence, it was broken by the sound of her stomach growling. This reminded her of how hungry and tired she was. “Great idea Violet. Yeah, run away from home, jump on a train, it’ll be fun…with no fucking food!” She growled to herself. With a yawn, she decided that sleep was more important than her stomach. “Eh, I can use some weight loss anyway.” She thought as her eyes scanned the area. Immediately she spotted a large hole in the ground. “Perfect!” she said as she crawled in and curled up against a rather large rock…which eventually began to move. “What the fuck?” Violet breathed as she sat up, and immediately she was face to face with a massive rattlesnake. Violet began to chuckle nervously. “Uh, hi. Is this your hole? I’m sorry, I’ll just be going now.” The snake’s eyes flared, it’s tail rattled angrily as it continued to hiss. “Oh shit.” Her words held literal meaning as her bowels released another load of poop into her pants. Without another word, Violet made a mad dash for the opening. The snake’s tail maneuvered around her feet, causing her to trip. Immediately the snake bit at Violet’s midriff, catching onto the belt of her pants. Violet peed in her pants, and unbuttoned her shorts. She slipped free of the snake’s jaws and scrambled out of the hole. She ran for what seemed like a mile. When she finally stopped, she turned around frantically, only to find that the snake was gone. She breathed a sigh of relief, and felt the butt of her diaper again. “Dammit.” She thought, the idea that two solid loads now sat in her diaper was not pleasing to Violet at the moment, however something about the size of the lump did hold some subconscious pleasure for the beautiful young lady. She continued to walk, now wide awake after the ordeal with the giant snake. “Two monsters in one night, how can things get any worse?” She wondered, her hand unconsciously caressing the huge lump in her pants.

After about 2 hours, Violet couldn’t fight her body any longer. She collapsed wearily into another hole in the ground. She slept restlessly, her dreams invaded by shadowy figures laughing at her, and pointing at her wet and poopy diaper. When she jolted awake, she realized she could not move her arms or legs. She looked down and saw that she was buried up to her neck in…no, it couldn’t be…her body was caked in a cocoon of poop! “Help! Please somebody help me!!!” Violet sobbed helplessly. She squirmed and struggled, feeling the warmth of the human waste and beginning to feel sick, yet strangely she was unconsciously aroused. She pulled and jerked, squeaked and grunted, and eventually freed herself. She looked down, her clothes, diaper and body were covered in a thin layer of poop. Her tear-filled eyes fell upon two red dots in the corner, and she felt a horrible feeling in her stomach. The thing crawled out of the shadows, and Violet’s eyes widened as she discovered her manner of company. She pooped in her pants again when she saw a gigantic scorpion! The scorpion lashed once at her, and Violet was barely able to dodge it. She pooped and peed continuously as the scorpion struck again, this time catching the crotch of her diaper. She crawled backwards, struggling to free herself. She began to cry as the scorpion’s jaws sunk into her diaper. Violet screamed through her tears and struggled to break free. She finally tore free and ran from the hole. After running for several minutes, she stopped when she was assured that the scorpion could not follow her. She leaned against a rock and breathed heavily. Her stomach lurched as she expelled a thick dribble of vomit, this had been one of the most frightening, and at the same time disgusting experiences she had ever had. Her body was brown with the now drying poop she had previously been buried in. “Goddammit! Why cant I find a place to sleep without some kind of monster attacking…” She never had a chance to finish the sentence, because a shadow had fallen over her. “What now?!” She growled and looked up. Violet peed in her pants when she saw an enormous bird swooping down upon her. She scrambled recklessly from the impending monster as the hawk’s talons gripped her black tank-top. “Oh my god!!!” She shrieked as she pooped in her pants yet again. Her tank-top tore, and Violet fell from the hawk’s grasp. She scrambled to her feet and continued to run, ducking behind a large boulder from cover. Violet sat for a minute, panting and praying that the bird had left. She peeked over the top of the boulder. No hawk was in sight. She breathed when all of a sudden she felt a claw grip the waist of her diaper. She screamed and pooped in her pants again as the hawk lifted the poor girl up into the sky, shrieking triumphantly. “Somebody help me!!” Violet screamed as she was carried off.

The hawk carried the poor girl for 3 miles, until it finally dropped her into its nest. Violet’s eyes streamed with tears as she backed up to the wall of the nest, her dirty diapers swelling more and more. The wet contents of her pants leaked onto the floor of the nest. The hawk’s eyes stared at her diapers hungrily. Unbeknownst to Violet, a shadowy figure was creeping up behind the bird. The figure was a woman, dressed in a skimpy red ninja’s outfit, around her waist was a white disposable diaper. Violet screamed at the top of her lungs as the hawk’s wings burst free of their feathers, revealing two sets of writhing tentacles. The tentacles wrapped themselves around Violet’s arms and legs. Violet’s diaper sagged heavily with the amount of waste her bowels and bladder were producing. “No! Please don’t do it!!!” She sobbed as she squirmed. The hawk demon’s beak extended and slowly went towards Violet’s wet and dirty pants. The lady ninja decided at this moment to spring into action. She flew out of the darkness and threw a rolled up dirty diaper at the demon’s beak. The diaper exploded in a cloud of gas. The ninja grabbed Violet and swung by a grappling hook over the side of the nest. The hawk demon, subdued, stood on its nest and shrieked in defeat. When they finally got far enough away from the nest, Violet looked at her savior. “Who are you?” The ninja removed her red mask, revealing the face of a beautiful woman. “My name is Mai Shiranui.” “Thank you for saving me.” Violet said, kneeling down. “Thanks aren’t necessary. I had to save you. You were about to be raped by an Oni Kumo.” Mai said, pulling out a diaper bag and motioning for Violet to lay down. “For now, lets just focus on getting your pants changed.” Violet nodded and lay down, allowing Mai to get to work. “So, what kind of Ninja wears a diaper?” Violet questioned. Mai looked down at Violet and smiled warmly. “I’m a Ninja of the Oshime clan. We study Oshimejutsu.” Violet’s eyebrow cocked. “What does that mean?” “The Ninja art of the Diaper.” Mai answered, her hands gingerly undoing the tapes of Violet’s pants. “Wow, you did a number on your diaper, didn’t you?” She remarked, clearly indicating the three inch- thick layer of poop on the inside of Violet’s diaper. “Sorry, I get like than when I’m scared.” Violet giggled, blushing a little. “So, was that the only thing that attacked you?” Mai inquired. “No. I ran into a giant snake and a scorpion before that. However, that hawk was the first thing that tried to rape me!” Mai’s eyes held a look of intensity. She looked upward, and there was a long pause. “What’s going on, Mai?” Violet demanded. When Mai didn’t respond, that was the final straw. “Give me a straight answer! I’m tired of people keeping secrets from me!” Mai’s trance was broken, and she looked back at Violet, who’s eyes once again streamed with tears. “My parents did this to me all the time! They never told me anything! Even when I wouldn’t stop wetting the bed or shitting myself, they wouldn’t tell me what was going on!” Mai knelt beside Violet and embraced her, patting her head in an attempt to comfort her. “Why are you out here?” Mai asked softly. “I…I couldn’t…take it...anymore.” Violet answered between sobs. Mai released Violet from her embrace, and pulled out a handkerchief. “There there, now calm down and tell me what happened.” She said, holding the handkerchief in front of Violet, who took it and dabbed her eyes, sobbing occasionally. “We were in a fight. Not just some domestic quibble, but a full-blown fight. You see, I come from a long line of wizards. I’ve always been horrible with magic, but my parents keep trying to teach me. I don’t even know why they bother. They keep talking about some ‘inner power’, but I think it’s that inner power that put me in diapers in the first place! The only power I have is to poop and pee in my pants more often that a baby does! Anyway, my family is in a feud with a clan of priests. They call us sinful and misguided. I can’t say I don’t feel the same way. So, we were fighting a few of the priests, and at one point I was cornered. I looked around and my parents were gone! Two of the priests cornered me, ready to kill me…and they were gone. I screamed for them, but they never came. One of the priests attacked me, and I was barely able to escape. After that, I fled that place. I don’t care if I never see them again! I was about to die, and where were they?!” Violet broke down into tears once more, and Mai put a hand on her shoulder. “Do you want to come with me?” Violet looked up at Mai, her eyes glistening with her tears. “Wh-what d-do you mean?” She sobbed. Mai smiled. “I mean, do you want to come and live with me? Live with the Oshime clan?” Violet dabbed her eyes, and decided to herself that she had no other options. She nodded silently. “Okay. Now then, let’s get you a clean diaper on!” Violet nodded again, and lay herself back down, allowing Mai to continue with her long-overdue diaper change.

I have no clue what the hell is going on. You might wanna stick a little more exposition. It seems kinda like some weird Dark Toweresque desert, but with Ninjas. It's good writing, though. You might wanna explain how on earth the poor girl can somehow evacuate more matter than she actually consumes. SHE'S VIOLATING THE LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS, DAMMIT! This would be a nice story if you put a little more exposition in the next chapter.

okay, i finally have a basic summary of the plot. i know not a whole lot of this is explained in the story so far, but i hope this clears some things up.

Diaper Ninjas = Oshime

Origin: The Oshime ninjas have bases and villages worldwide. Their recruitment process involves seeking out incontinent children and training them to use their “disorder” to their advantage. For ages, they have been at war with a mysterious clan of assassins, nothing is known about this enemy group.

Fighting Style: The Oshime Ninjas use Jutsus (techniques) that require much nutrition, thus their bodies excrete a phenomenal amount of waste. This is why all Oshime ninjas must wear diapers.

Violet’s role in all of this: Violet’s real parents were Oshime Ninjas. The parents she knows were close friends of the Oshime clan, thus she was sent to their care when she was an infant when the Oshime village was supposedly destroyed. She was prophesized to have great potential as an Oshime ninja, thus is why she creates an inhuman amount of waste. The Oshime clan’s enemy also has their eyes on Violet, seeing her as a great threat to their society.

I hope this helps.