LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you eat a specific diet. I am a vegan, have been for going on 5 years and before that I was a vegetarian for 10 years. I was wondering if there are any other AB/DL, Mommies or Daddies that are vegan or vegetarian?

• Like 1

I'm a vegetarian, have been since high school. I'm not, like, a militant PETA protester, I simply decided to stop eating meat and focus on healthier eating; I didn't have any weight or health issues, but I consumed a lot of junk food and just wanted to make a change. It's been surprisingly easy to stay on a vegetarian diet...there's such a wide and fulfilling selection of foods that I can honestly say I don't miss meat in the slightest.

That's awesome Gecko! Yeah, I don't miss meat either, like you said there is such a wide selection or products. Truthfully, animal rights was the reason I went vegetarian, than vegan but the health benefits are great! I am the healthiest I have been in a long time. People tend to think just because you are a vegetarian or vegan that you will become some how unhealthy if you don't have meat in your diet. Not true. Although, we do need to watch our B12, especially vegans. But as for protein and all the other vitamins, they are in the food you eat and if you eat a healthy diet you will get the vitamins and protein.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might have given up meat too if i didn't get my commisarry to stock grain fed free range beef and chicken. I also hunt for my own at times too. I just can't stand the thought of eating that mass produced, antibiotic filled, fat riddled stuff the stores call "food".

I am not a vegetarian. I subscribe to the belief of if you can't do it yourself, try again until you can. I hunt and fish and preserve all my own. I would have it no other way. the only meat I actively avoid is Cougar (Mountain Lion) the stuff stinks to high heaven when you cook it up, I mean really bad.

• 8 months later...

I've been a veggie since 1976, well before it was trendy in the 80's, it wasn't for any moral issues although I do hate the idea of battery farming and animal cruelty but for health reasons. I was a pupil nurse on a placement at Papworth Hospital and we had several young men come into the cardiac ward who were younger than me with cardiac problems associated with their diet. At the time it was quite difficult to get a meal out unless you liked cheese or egg salad or on a lucky day it might even be an omelette but mostly it was the main course without the meat. When I moved to work in learning disabilities we used to take the clients on holiday and one of my colleagues was so strict about being a vegan that he took his own pans to cook in. However there is such a wide range of food available that it isn't a problem now. I can't quite see myself becoming a vegan as I love cheese too much.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im vegetarian, but is new for me, cause i started 4 months ago. But i dont really miss the meat, i cook lots of yummy things. And i wanted to start some years ago, but i was still liing with my mother who hates this and only eat meat .-. so she left the house and now is easily, i do the food shopping and i cook. Also, my boyfriend/daddy is vegetarian since he was born because his parents are vegan, so is easily to cook with him

My daughter used to be vegan, except she ate honey because she hated bees and felt fine in repressing them.

She also was, as she put it, chegan from time time tome (ice cream is just too tasty).

My former girlfriend and I had a bet going for a while that I could be a vegetarian longer than she could not smoke.

I'm a vegetarian because I have a weird digestive system that haaaates meat. I've been debating on if I should just say eff it and jump into full veganism, but for now I'll stick to no-meat only : 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can never become a vegetarian, I simply love meat too much. I do enjoy some veggie dishes such as vegetarian lasagne though.

While I might not be one myself I can accept if you are a vegan/veggie, my homeroom secondary school teachers were vegetarians, one of my best friends is a vegan and so is my cousn

in.

• Like 1