LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

boys with small boy parts

This is an honest topic to those out there that have a smaller penis...

I am diaper dependent 24/7 and have been for several years. This may just be me and my opinion, I feel like that my penis has shrunk in size, again this might just be perception. At night sometimes I like to wear disposable diapers to bed, I wear them probably 5 or 6 times a month, I'm more of a cloth diaper wearer at night since I side sleep.

If I sleep on my side and sometimes on my back, I've woken up with soaked sheets more so with disposables and occasionally with cloth diapers and plastic pants. I always point my penis down when I diaper up and when I discover the wet sheets and almost dry diaper I find that my penis is pointing up.

Does anyone have any suggestions in keeping your penis pointing down?

I second the "underpants under the nappy" idea. It keeps "him" in place and also works as a kind of wetness distributor, lessening the chance of leakage. I wouldn't do it all the time though, because it keeps wetness on your skin, but with your occasional use it should be OK.

Well, he started it...

I got no problems pointing it downwards and its not huge at all and if its really small and pointing upwards, maybe the diaper to small? or get a diaper with a higher waistline

Some folks are showers and others growers. Reguardless it is important to keep the penis pointed down to help prevent leaks. Snug diaper will help. I sleep on my belly and use a large diaper at night. This helps too. Medium for day time works when active. But when driving on long trips i go with the large too.Also a booster pad will be helpfull.

Regardless of size or even having an erection, I start out pointing up. The fix is to use a smaller size baby diaper folded over the end in addition to the diaper you presently use. Start with the back of the baby diaper (with tape tabs) between member and your tummy with plastic side against tummy. The tapes will be near the base. Fold the diaper over penis at about your waist height (so absorbent sides are together on each side of member). Use the tapes to fasten the the back to whatever location on the baby diaper lines up with it and allow any leftover length to continue down the front inside of the main diaper. This works well for bed time. the main diaper puts some pressure on the baby diaper holding it in place. The baby diaper gets pee first adding to capacity and both slowing the flow and channeling it to the center of the main diaper. It stays in place well lying down. Standing or sitting it also works but there are two things to note; 1 the penis up plus a folded baby diaper makes a bit of a bump in front visually. 2 One is fighting gravity so the member may not stay up, although using the tapes keeps it trapped fairly well. YMMV

I can guarantee you I'm not the only small boy out there. I'm just the few that will admit it!!! Thanks for all the reply's, I'll give the underwear a try.

Donny...ill have to give your method a shot.

Something that was suggested to me, similar to the baby diaper idea is to fold a diaper booster in thirds and then place it in the top of the diaper after you have out on your diaper. It creates a major dam so one of two things will happen.

1. You penis will be forced down by the barrier, or

2. The dam will soak the pee.

While it does add some bulk to the front of the diaper what my wife found interesting is that it feels firm eliciting a drum rapping on my diaper front in bed :). It's not all that noticeable I found under street clothes because it is making the bulge above the crotch and makes the illusion of a smoother front.

Spargano

I took a decent amount of Classics courses in university and Greeks actually considered small penises to be the most visually beautiful. Not really sure if they considered them the ideal what with large penises being "more functional."