LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Video games

I'm strictly pay once to play, or even free to play (probably with commercials though). Everquest was such a rip off before just as World of Warcraft is now. I didn't know it was free to play now though. Might have to look into it.

• 10 months later...

I dont particularly play a lot of "M" rated games. I have a preference for Nintendo. However if there is an active minecraft server (moded or vanilla as long as my computer can handle it) I may participate if i know enough folks.

I play so many different video games. Currently working on World of Warcraft. Also picked up the new Dragon Age. I've got 300 some games on steam, a ton of those are on my backlog. Debating trying out wild star but I don't know anyone who plays it. I'm a social gamer in MMO's, I like to play with friends and active guilds and what not. If I can't find a good community to fit into I just lose interest pretty quick.

I dont play this particular game but I am/was a COD junky. I was logging 3-4 months of actual play each year over the past few years. I now have stopped playing and took up a creative hobby. I was never a first person shooter type but nce I got the hang of this I was hooked. Its the only game ever that totally consumed me. At age 40 with a vision impairment I was able to actually win out many times over. That was great for me because games with this speed and detail dont normally play fair with me.

• 2 weeks later...

I play, WoW, FF11,FF realms reborn, diablo 1,2,3 and, runescape, guild wars, I want to play ESO, and I also play The Sims 3, monster hunter tri, COD, Street fighter, Minecraft, Jet set radio, Obilvion, I've been wanting to check out hyrule warriors and the new smash brothers game that came out, anybody that wants to group up on Wow that would be cool, we could get on a server form a guild and raid? My lvl 90, is decked out in decent gear for a lvl 90 I could use better trinkets I could transfer or remake I haven't bought the expansion, I was working on 25 man raids but at the moment I'm just gaming and working on beating some other games.

• 4 weeks later...

I would diaper up and play games for a long period of time , but I worry if l leak and stuff, then I get paranoid and stuff then I start losing in the match cus i'm thinking about my diaper and not the game i'm trying to overcome that problem