LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

can i be an AC/DL and asexual at the same time?

i dont feel any sexual desires towards men or women, but i can fall in love with them. i like diapers and im an adult kid. diapers arent a turn on for me... they are just comfy and they help me to regress.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am about as asexual as you can get, but still I am also a DL. Actually the last time I had any amount of Testosterone in my body was in 1997, and at that time I was fully incontinent. Now for the past two or three months I began HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and now the incontinence is back! I don't really mind being incontinent, but I still wonder if there is a connection to the presence of Testosterone.

Absitively posolutely

There are lots of reasons one might be asexual, and probably lots of different definitions of the term. In my case the testosterone level in my body is 0, or as the doctors say, "castration level." So, no testosterone = no sex! I have no sexual desire at all, either for male or female. I cannot get aroused physically or mentally. I do love diapers, but that is on an entirely different plane (for me). I am incontinent so diapers lead me lead a more or less normal life, but that's not the only reason I am a

I feel lots of feeling towards diapers. But it is not an erotic attraction. I also love baseball (watching, not playing), but there is not anything erotic about it. I just love my diapers because of the mobility they provide, and they feel good. But they don't "turn me on" because nothing does that.

One of the 'watershed' events in life is reachinjg the stage of sexuality (puberty) which is older than what many AK's prefer to be. So I fing nothing unusual with them tending towards being asexual in RL, as ithat is closer to their inner feelings. It's why I wish I could be a 9 year old girl forever- a "big kid" but nothing sexual getting in the way of just having fun :girl_happy:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sigmund Freude observed a stage of childhood development called "phallic [female anatomy being still largely unknown with regard to psychology] stage". This occurred well before any sexual impulses and simply meant that the genital area was very feely, not that it had any sexual denotations or connotations at all at that time since those areas of the brain are either not built or not online before puberty

The big confusion here is sex and gender. Gender is a psycho-social attachment that is linked, but not tethered to, sexual identity. Otherwise, words would not have a gender ID. for instance in Latin "Nauta" is "sailor". It was a first declension noun. The first declension was "feminine", yet no women were considered legitimate sailors. To this day most Western languages observe this practice. It was best put by LG Taffy Cheerful "Sex is physical; Gender is between the ears". This is why, up until recently, we observed a difference in kind between "transgender" and "transexual". Mowt LG's are perfectly happy with their physical state of affairs. The best-case result being two almost complete but non-dissociative, "light-switch" (the person can volitionally switch back and forth) personalities if they are well developed behaviorally. if they are not, then some confusion takes place and you have some kind and amout of gender confusion

• 2 months later...

Ok so I noticed people are still posting on this even a year later so I hope its ok for me to do the same. I'm a homoromantic asexual and I've always been one pretty much. Diapers for me are just SO cute and fluffy and safe and.. well you get the point. I'm an asexual little girl too ^u^

• 11 months later...

I can appreciate what you're saying. I am asexual too. It was confusing during my teen years, as I felt no attraction towards males or females. Hence, I "played" the part of a heterosexual males by dating some girls. However, I did not love them or have strong feelings towards them. There is much stress on males to be "sexual", and unfortunately, most people will think you're gay if you are not dating a female.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting.

I am asexual and a-romantic. I have some sexual attraction to diapers, but that is on the instinct level, no emotion attachment, I don't like it.

I also do have ASD.

I think being an AK is because I am emotional still

• 1 month later...

I just find it a little strange that anyone should have thought they might not be compatible, to the extent that the question had to be asked at all.

I'm not asexual personally ... but I quite see where all the asexual AKs are coming from and, indeed, I shouldn't be surprised if they were in the majority.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bing asexual dosent mean you can't love some one, it's just that you don't have any sexual drive or motivation to love that person, honestly I think if an asexual person loves you, it's problaby the most genuine love out there.

I consider my self asexual, I don't have any real sexual motivation, fellings or anything relly, Even diapers to be aren't for sexual enjoyment but just that I like them, witch is kinda hard to explaine to people who don't fell the same way. But I do things for the comfort of it, or just becouse I enjoy doing them, not becouse it's a turn on to me.