LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you start with an outline and an idea of what you want to write about and then do some main character biographies, that will make it easier to start and develop a story. The part that is a bit tougher is to write from the point of view of what people want to read and not just what you are interested in seeing happen. (At least that's the toughest part for me when I write). Most readers like to read stories that have twists and turns that are unpredictable. That takes creativity but it can be done if you take your time. Don't be afraid to write and then discard or change what you have written. And don't get discouraged if you have "writer's block." It's usually only temporary.

It is easy if you think it is. Like anything, you have to have some inkling of what you are going to do even if you don't have the fully baked concept down.

What really works well but takes talent is to start writing a story that the readers will find predictable...then throw in an unexpected curve. It makes the readers want to find out what happens next. You want them to say, "I never even saw that coming!" Just don't overdo it.