• 24/7
    • Almost Always
    • About half the time
    • Only at night
    • When i'm in the mood
    • When I can get away with it
    • Never

Guest YoungZeppelin

It will unless you try and start re-potty training soon. Even if you can regain the control it's not like just turning off a faucet.

Idk, i dont think with 2 months of wearing that it will cause any real problems other then remembering im not padded. Then again the body is temperamental at times :P

• 5 weeks later...

When I'm in the mood AND I can get away with it. Once or twice a year I'll go through a phase of really wanting to wear so I'll order a pack or two and wear when I can. I do live with other people...I will wear around them, but only if it's not noticeable. In the summer I'm usually wearing shorts and a tank top, or a short skirt or sundress which makes it too risky, so I'll just wear at night. In the winter when I'm wearing heavier/bulkier clothes and layers, it's much easier to hide a diaper, or at least a pull up, so I'll wear during the day with little fear of accidental exposure. Only at home though, don't wear to work or when I'm going out. I'm sure I could get away with it, but don't really have a desire to wear outside of the house.

Only when I know im gonna need to poop soon as I feel im not getting enough out of my diapers if I dont mess them, not to mention its nowhere near as enjoyable, so usually only twice a week if that, Only times ive ever just wet is to do an a bsorbency comparison between different brands of diapers.

Any time I can get away with it and my skin'll tolerate being diapered, which means wearing 24 hours a day for a few days to a week at a time - even while out and about, then having to go without for a while.

I wear them when I can get away with it. I live with my mother and don't want to wear them when she's at home (sometimes I do, when she's sleeping and I know that the next morning she's going to work). If I could, maybe when I'll go to live with my boyfriend, I'd like to wear them 24/7.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...