1. 1. How often do you wear diapers?

• 24/7
    • Almost Always
    • About half the time
    • Only at night
    • When i'm in the mood
    • When I can get away with it
    • Never

I voted 24/7 because as a stay-at-home baby girl, I'm essentially diapered everyday. There are however, occassional moments when I will wear panties for my daddy, it depends on my mood and how busy I plan to be that day. Of course, once bed time comes there's no exception. *giggles* :)

I've been 24/7 for 26 years now. I didn't need them when I started but I certainly do now. I wore as much as I could when I still lived at home but once I turned 18 and moved out it was all the time.

I usually wear a diaper only when I'm alone in the house and need to poo. I've tried wetting on a couple of occasions, but never enjoyed it. I don't wear when I don't need to poop, because I don't want to get so used to them that they lose the sexually-charged aura they provide for me.

As BabyMaggie stated, we've been 24/7 since before our marriage. It's part of our agreement that we support each other's use of diapers and encourage each other to stay in them. By supporting each other, we are able to overcome many of the reasons that others quit.

Definitely a "when in the mood" girl. When Daddy diapers me, we both know the big girl me is going bye-bye, and there are only so many instances where between his studies, my job and writing, and generally taking care of ourselves as adults allows me the time to slip into that mindset and stay there under his care. I never wear diapers outside AB play either.

Almost every night in winter in summer about 3 or 4 nights a week depending on how I feel.some times also during the day when I can keep them hidden from family ,wife knows and doesn't realy care about them much

• 2 weeks later...