LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
spoonchicken

Secret Public Wetting

21 posts in this topic

Something I get the most insanely arousing thrill from is....wetting myself in a public place with a high risk of being seen (either during or after). The thrill comes from "getting away with it without being seen by anyone". It really is a serious adrenaline rush for me. An additional thrill comes from actually being seen, either during or after! I've been known to drive downtowm, park, get out & walk around the block, wet myself, and then walk back to the vehicle deliberately walking by people on the sidewalk. The head rush is already intense, but when I walk past someone wearing wet pants and I know they see that I'm wet, the adrenaline spikes!....So, is it just me, or does anyone else enjoy similar activities?

I've been a pants wetter for ever, as if I have a compulsion to wet myself.  That's actually how I got into diapers (at a relatively late age compared to most, apparently).  I've done public pants wettings, although generally not with the goal to be seen.  E.g., I'll go to a late movie and after downing a large drink on the walk back to the car I've got a roundabout route I take - about a 30 minute walk, which I actually started to burn off popcorn carbs before heading home and going to bed.  Sometimes I'll make it back to the car and then deliberately wet my pants.  Sometimes I can't help but pee before I get back.  As it's around midnight I rarely come across anyone, and carry a folded newspaper to hold strategically in front of me in case I do.  I also routinely wet my pants (or more typically shorts) when I'm hiking.  And I've had a few accidents getting out of a car after a long drive - getting out of the seat can unkink whatever plumbing kink was helping me hold more than I realized I was holding.

I have been observed a few times.  Can't say I get any particular thrill out of being observed.  The adrenaline gets going sometimes when I realize there's someone coming who might see it if I don't do something.

All I can say is I love to wet in public but I make sure I'm wearing my diaper and plastic panties!

1 person likes this

you sir have brass balls :D I do wet in public myself but thats only when I am wearing a diaper :) 

I recite "Murphy's Law" every time I'm tempted to wear a diaper away from home. Remember that if anything can go wrong, it will. So unless being extremely mortified in public turns you on, keep that in mind.

I agree. . . peeing in public or when others know about it is the most exciting rush of all!

If I wear in public I generally just dribble cause as wee all know a flood could cause a leak, but it does feel great feeling my diaper swell up when im out

I enjoy wetting in a diaper in public. I really enjoy it most waiting in a checkout line or while at a bar when I am with my friends.

What I meant was wetting your clothes visibly and taking the risk of being seen

i have done this a few times, usually just before my train stop or bus stop and i have to walk home with it. once at a mall and i know i was seen by alot of people, the shame was such a turn on. but that one was an actual accadent, thought i hd a diaper on.

I can't say why, but I'm really attracted to public wetting. I never tried it though. By now, it's just a fantasy. But reading stories about it or seeing videos made in public really thrills me. I hope to try the emotion of almost being caught soon :D

When I was in grade school, 3rd or 4th grade, I forgot to go before the walk home.  I didn't make it and totally soaked my pants.  Now I will wet if wearing a pull-up or diaper and leaks are always possible.  I'm not sure if I've been spotted or not, what a thrill!!!

I recite "Murphy's Law" every time I'm tempted to wear a diaper away from home. Remember that if anything can go wrong, it will. So unless being extremely mortified in public turns you on, keep that in mind.

Very true. Once my wife and I were out doing some shopping. I was wearing a girls pull up with a giant pink butterfly on it. We ended up at a strip club with my best friend. It was pretty fun getting a lap dance while diapered while my wife and the stripper made out.

I enjoy getting extremely muddy while hiking, and getting caught by other hikers.  But you have to know the audience. Not everyone is friendly. I enjoy friendly humiliation, but I do not enjoy harsh negative feedback. I have had a few public wetting accidents, haha. But it was late, and I had dark pants. Had too much water on a hike, came to my apt complex, tried to cut across a sports field, and completely soaked my pants before making it to my place. I stood there and let it all out :) Felt amazing.. I legit couldn't hold it. It was a rush in more ways than one. It proved to me that the superhold which was a part of my old shy bladder is gone. I would love to have a public accident during the day. But something like an outdoor music concert where a lot of people are drunk would probably be the most friendly place for that. Have fun, blend in. :)

i would love to but im too shy to

yes i love to go shopping and when i,m done i will pee mysef walking back to my car. what a turn on when some people see me wetting myself in the parking lot. this really turns me on more than anything else.

I've never been much for wetting my actual pants, but before I discovered diaper play and realized what I really wanted, I found Patches Place watersports story archive. (Incidentally I found "Wet Story" there and my diaper interests were cemented forever lol.)

My favorite for a long time was a series about a whole cheer team that loved to wet. Ever since, I've loved the idea of a sexy girl wetting herself effortlessly - it has to be either desperation or just relief, if she has to 'push' or try, it's not interesting. She's probably wearing a waterproof or wetness hiding mini-to-knee-length skirt and some strappy sandaly shoes. Nylons if she likes that, but they're not necessary. I'd totally fill her up on drinks (water or light alcohol, depending on the mood) and take her out for a walk on the beach, or in a nice park somewhere with soft, dewy grass. I'd be wearing dark black pants, so if she decided to, she could pull me close and let loose.

My wife always disliked the feeling of wet panties, and she couldn't even pee on the toilet without effort, so the few times we tried to live out this sort of fantasy, it wasn't much fun for either of us. She did enjoy a few other watersports games, though. She enjoyed the occasional golden shower or geyser in the cave, and if she needed to go and came hard enough, sometimes she'd let loose, which was always a surprise but fun.

On 05 February 2015 at 2:01 PM, Creepymouse said:

...My favorite for a long time was a series about a whole cheer team that loved to wet. Ever since, I've loved the idea of a sexy girl wetting herself effortlessly...

http://www.lulu.com/shop/tinker/the-dreamteam/paperback/product-20965740.html

You will have to review the book!

I love wetting myself but most of the time I have to be discreet and do it secretly because I like to do it all the time. My friends know I wet myself so I don't have to hide it from them and can be open, but most of the time I have to wet myself somewhere my pee can discreetly flow down my legs and soak into the carpet, or soak through my skirt into some nice absorbent upholstery.

PP

I love wetting myself in busy public places, it is a huge thrill! I will deliberately go to very busy places and wet myself as people walk by making it obvious what I am doing. It's great to feel the pee running all around my balls and down my legs and the fact people can see really turns me on....

I don't do it visibly in public, but I love to do it when I am working outside.  I have found that wearing leggings under tight jeans helps it soak evenly better.  i hate having it run down my leg in just one spot and tickling.  When I am working outside, I can pee several times.  I drink lots of water so i can pee more, so peeing in my pants is actually healthy.  I have also used chest waders in cold weather, especially if i take lots of laxative (I wear tight rubber pants underneath so it squishes around very satisfyingly). 

On ‎2014‎-‎10‎-‎10 at 1:32 PM, Dookey said:

When I was in grade school, 3rd or 4th grade, I forgot to go before the walk home.  I didn't make it and totally soaked my pants.  Now I will wet if wearing a pull-up or diaper and leaks are always possible.  I'm not sure if I've been spotted or not, what a thrill!!!

I used to go in my pants on the way home from school too as long as the weather wasn't too cold. Back in those days I was pee shy and couldn't go at a urinal so I was often desperate by the time I left school. There was a small park about halfway home and usually desperate Id sit on a bench and relieve myself in my pants. When I got home I put my wet pants under the bed to dry until I could get them into the wash and I stashed my wet underpants behind a dresser in the closet and eventually would rinse them out and let them dry under the bed and then put them into the laundry - until my mom found the wet undies in the closet one day when doing spring cleaning. I admitted I was wetting my pants and she called the school which then gave me a key to use a private washroom. My public pants wetting days weren't entirely over but I had to be more careful after that. 

1 person likes this