LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying to Convince Husband He Needs to Be Diapered

Nancy2

• 2 weeks later...

Nancy

It relaxes my mind quite a bit to learn that your hubbi's nighttime control has never been strong...making it much more likely that the new wetting isn't being caused by another major medical issue that needs treatment.

I am glad we could help!

Edited by Dill_Pickle
  • 3 weeks later...

How is your husband doing? Have the doctors been able to find anything? He should see a urologist. Consider getting a second opinion.

Is he getting used to the diapers? Does he tell you when he's wet or does he ask you to change him? Reassure him that he is not alone and that other guys need diapers too. Diapering involves alot of trust and can bring people closer together. Shower him with praise and affection when he's diapered so he associates good things with diapers. Does he need diapers during the day or just at night?

• 1 month later...

It's strange how we can easily accept protection while many people can't. One member of my immediate family had 'spotting' problems (now resolved) but just carried changes of clothes with them. Another is currently having issues getting to the bathroom fast enough sometimes. A more distant relative (RIP) came to be near fully bladder incontinent and shunned social contact for several years at the end of her life because of a refusal to wear protection.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to start this off by stating a lot. I started wetting the bed at 27 years old. I am male that lives my life and is very active. My bed wetting stated suddenly when I laid down for a 2 hour nap after a long shift and woke up and found that I wet the bed the humiliation and embarrassment was very intence. Now to Tell the wife that I wet the bed. Talking to the wife was the hardes thing to do. The thoughts that went throught my head I can't exsplain. The denial is unbearable the embarrassment and humiliation was very painful emotionally. The fact of having to tell my wife that she is now married to a bed wetter and laying next to her wearing even just a male gaurd was hard as he'll to do. I felt such like a little child. The first 3 nights I just couldn't sleep. The thoughts would not stop running through my mind. The bed wetting just got worse from their. Now it is at the age of 30 having to wear maximum protection diapers at night and even then some nights the diaper still leaks. And going to the urologist and having to exsplain to him that I wet the bed at the age of 27 was very difficult and embarrassing. Now at the age of 30 I have to wear maximum protection 24/7 and that's not easy to say the least. All the tests and laying on the MRI machine wearing just a diaper was very hard and humiliating. To say the least and till this day they haven't found the problem or reason for the bed wetting or day wetting. Hope this helps and imforms the embarrassment that he is dealing with. And what he is faced with.

• 5 weeks later...