LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced regression stories?

Hi I'm not a huge fan of the stories where the character is a AB from the start and I'm also not into the overly mean stories. I rather like slow regression stories where someone is slowly regressed with or without them knowing. It could be through hypnosis, drugs or blackmail are my favourite areas. I also prefer it when it is a girl being regressed but I'm not too fussed either way. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I thought I'd add to the list, Ausdpr did a great job getting the ball rolling (Although, I think your SK links are dead since they redid the site).

Girls being forced Regressed:

Don't Change My Reality - Toddlergirl

Baby Katie - Rich1

Clarisse & The Broken Reality - PaddedQuill & CS Fox

Auntie Mirah - Kasumi11

Sarah, My New Baby Doll - AusDpr

Happiness is in the Heart - DS

The Candidate - Anon

Boys being forced regressed:

Baby Blues - Dauphin

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone !!

Without wishing to disrespect anyone, just I wanted to say I'm still pretty forum, see if you find one story this subject.

For me, the best story on page did GFOP. It's a shame not to continue with the saga of Jackie, nor initiated another project. So there are very few writers. And you choose that subject, let alone.

See if someday, reprises the saga of Jackie, I am more than convinced that more than one would be happy to return.

For other writers, there is a big gap to cover stories making good, serious, coherent and credible with respect to this subject.

Cheer up and see if someone creates an epic, more than a year ago, I have not seen anything comparable to the above story.

Go for them!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping this back to the top, but I was really hoping someone could help me find a story. I think it was called "Getting a babysitter for the summer"

The premise was a teen girl and her mom with an older step daughter coming to stay with them for the summer. (Dad is out of the picture away on business in another country). I beleive it goes the older step daughter was brought in to babysit the younger daughter for the summer, the younger daughter uses kind of hypnosis to get the step daughter to start pissing herself and acting a bit more child like. After a few days both daughters are brought across the street to this old ladys house to be babysat, where she further hypnotizes both girls (might be magic or something too) then they go home where it appears the mom has also been regressed mentally.

Eventually it turns out that the old lady was working with the step daughters mom (the dads first wife) to have the mother and daughter regressed together to get them out of the picture.

Does anyone remember this story? It was definitely one of my favourites and I haven't been able to find it again... thanks for ANY help!

• 7 months later...

Just found this thread, My favourites are on fictionm@nia. There are Two by Johnathan - "Promises Promises" and "Forced into frocks and frillies". The first is Husband/Wife where hubby is regressed and sissified - the second is where the subject is a young man regressed by his step mother and sisters. Any other recommendations on this theme would be welcomed

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 10/31/2018 at 1:06 PM, caleb18 said:

Ooo, I'm currently writing a forced regression book on Wattpad

I have been reading your story there but a few things there really make reading there difficult. One, every time you leave and come back you start over at the beginning of the story. Looking over the site that may change if you open an account. However, opening an account seems to be impossible. I can’t tell you the number of times I put my information in on that sign in page only to have it kick back out and to the login page which of course I can’t login because I haven’t signed up and then when I try to sign up it again kicks me back out to the login page and it’s repeated over and over again. They say a true sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result well I am only insane for a short period of time before I just say is isn’t fucking worth the hassle. 

Easiest way to get around creating a Wattpad account to read stories, is to use Private Browser / Incognito Mode when following the initial link, then just selecting the next chapter to read.

• Like 1

I have written number of regression stories

but wouldn't know how to link them if I wanted to, all are written under BooBooBrotches.

The Craig's List Mommy(Ongoing)

Suspicions

My Girlfriends Sisters Baby

My OnLine Mommy

2 Incredible weeks in Oklahoma

Fooled & Embarrassed

My wife won the Lottery

More trick than treat

Caught by a female security guard

&

It's Just another Diaper

OOPS, missed one....

It's J. A. D., The Regression

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is my favorite story at-the moment is "Hell House", but I really wish that it was written with all female tops. I just ignore that some of the dominant characters are male, and pretend that the regressed girl is a forced CD. I love the character of "Pain", and the catheter work. ?

https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=7428

• 1 year later...