LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

favourite toy

Seeing that there isn’t already a topic for favourite toys I thought that I’d start one. Seeing that we like to play with and sleep with toys. But out of all the toys that you have got which toy is your favourite one

I totally agree with you rusty pins cause most toys these days don't lead much to the imagination, cause toys these days are mostly have sound effects and are mostly based on TV shows or films. Take Lego for example like most Lego sets these days i mean if you wanted to build something like a car then you can just buy lego that looks a bit like a car, what was wrong with building one to how you want

Because building one how you want is much more fun then buying one that looks like a car, not only that but i think that toys these days don't really encourage much role play, Also most toys these days don't seem to be unisex and forgive for bringing up lego again I'm only using it as an example but that was one of the toys that both boys and girls could play with but now you get lego that is for only boys cause you now have things such as lego ninjago and chima and lego only for girls there is lego friends

If we're counting video game consoles, my favorite from my childhood has to be my old Game Boy Color, complete with Pokémon Red, Yellow, and Gold. So many memories of those games, I loved them. However excluding those it would be my plush penguin Honker. I still sleep with him every night, as I have for some 10 years now. LOL. I also really love my Gamecube, but that's a seperate topic. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I love stuffed animals! I have many, many of them; but my absolute favorite is a stuffed lamb that I've had ever since I was a newborn. He's pretty loved, so I don't snuggle with him much anymore.