LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What are you a sucker for

The sort of things in a story that I'm a sucker for a mum who is always sweet, loving and caring that changes super wet and poopy nappies, breastfeeds her actual size baby boy or a man that is the same size and height as a baby as well as things like playing, cooing, and blowing raspberries, her holding her baby as she pushes her cheek against his face.

• Like 1

When writing stories (novels), I like to stick to themes that are realistic and believable. Readers tend to get more taken in by stories that they can relate to or things that might have actually happened to them.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a sucker for adding garter belts and/or French maid outfits to a story. Diapers and garters are just so sexy and the French maid has appealed to me since puberty. I try to work these into my stories now and then. Actually, have one that I'm working on that is a B&B where the maids are diapered French maids. :D

The other things that I'm a sucker for is the female caregiver either dressing me up in fancy dress costumes or she is the one to be dressed up in a fancy dress costume instead of their normal, everyday clothes all the time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The main thing is good writing, a few missing punctuation errors doesn't matter to me. I love a strong daddy older brother scenario but not when it slips into cruelty or violence. Good character introduction and building. And good pacing throughout the piece.

I'm not really a huge sucker for much, but I do love me some sci-fi or magic. Something about getting in scientifically impossible situations just drives me up a wall. Most of my stories are written for me so they pretty much are exclusively are sci-fi or fantasy.

• 4 weeks later...

Magical circumstances are my favorite, it makes so crazy things go down like uncontrollable dreaming of being in a nursery and being babies by a beautiful mother. When you wake up your diapered and the world starts changing tell your afraid to sleep since each night you dream, the closer your to a full baby world were the Mother is on her way.

I also love force regression, the person end up liking it, trapped or mind being destroyed.

A Mommy who logic is legally crazy or doing it because she is a sick person her self. One story I am working on, the antagonists believe them regressing the main characters is good for them and the ones being regress.

Also thick diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

After a year or so of mostly dabbling with the idea of humiliation/regression only happening to people who want to be regressed, thinking that I preferred it that way (perhaps because it seemed more ethical), I've had the epiphany that I really really like the idea of just general people getting regressed, having no idea what they're in for, and coming out the other side cute and obedient for it.

• 1 month later...

I personally love stories where someone who's lonely gets regressed and finds the fulfillment that they're looking for in their new life. xD It's a common theme of mine.

• 4 weeks later...

Apart from a sweet, loving and caring Mum that changes super wet and poopy nappies, breastfeeds her actual size baby boy or a man that is the same size and height as a baby as well as things like playing, cooing, and blowing raspberries, her holding her baby as she pushes her cheek against his face.

I'm a sucker for fantasy-I'm like a junkie and that's my drug. I also love gorgeous androgynous characters, or pretty, effeminate boys in diapers and dresses. I'm also a sucker for complex characters, though the characters in my stories are always flat as pancakes lol.

edit yo add- I'm also a huge sucker for different cultures and history, though this applies more to mainstream fiction. Though I've had a few plot ideas revolving around how incontinence would've been handled in the ancient world such as ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, Song Dynasty China.

• Like 1