LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

close call could have been arested

babyleanna75

Helmet not mandatory must be only in the states as everyone else, that I know off, have mandatory and you get fined if you don't use

Some even have mandatory for scooters and such that travel at "running speed"

Actually that would be LESS durable today with the intent that they will fall apart and absorb more of the impact. This is what protects the person. Even after that test someone could rebuild that bell air, not so with the way the malibu is made. Of course it would be the exact opposite for the driver.

my mom close to a week ago learned the value of seatbelts, she had a wreck, and was smart enough to have taught us to wear them as naturally wore hers, we strongly believe it saved her life, she is sore from it but alive!, wear your goddamn seatbelts!

• Like 1

Actually that would be LESS durable today with the intent that they will fall apart and absorb more of the impact. This is what protects the person. Even after that test someone could rebuild that bell air, not so with the way the malibu is made. Of course it would be the exact opposite for the driver.

So cars used to last a long long time and now they don't last that long anymore?

Guest gnappies

Try this video, as it explains that the newer car is supposed to deform and absorb the energy before it reached the passenger compartment.

Basically it's dangerous to drive an old car because if you get in a wreck, you are at a higher risk for death and more injuries. When did they start making cars stronger? The 90's or the 2000's?

Guest gnappies

Spokane Girl - unfortunately that's just about it. Certainly over here in the EU, testing has been getting tougher and tougher, though almost all modern cars will achieve a 5 star rating, people won't buy a new car with anything lower, and it's an independent test.

The Bel Air in the video is totaled. The frame is bent dramatically to the left, the engine block is dislocated into the passanger compartment, the driver side door is folded like a peice of paper, and the frame and body work on the driver side is just a tangle of twisted metal.

Actually yes you can, older cars like the Bel-Air had simpler frames. They could be re-bent back into place. I should know, I've helped do it once before with nothing more than jacks and rams. For that matter every piece of those cars could even be replaced or rebuilt. Not so with the unibody frames of modern cars (say post 1970).

My point exactly. I used to work on 80's & early 90's cars but wouldn't touch them after the late 90's just because of this. You used to be able to work on and fix cars back them and it wasn't too hard. Now it takes a computer and specialized tool just to change the oil on some of them.

Cop has been harassing me in the same spot for no seat belt got my second ticket today in two months. Anyways I found out that the cop should have arrested me cause my payee didn't pay the fine. But the cop was to busy harassing people to be bothered with arresting me. Wonder what the jailers would have done seeing me in a diaper? I am incontinent so I need them.

I say that cops should not arrest people simply for not paying a fine. I am going to traffic court tomorrow and where I live the fine is determined by the judge so I don't even know how much cash to bring since traffic tickets where I live don't list the fine. (I live in the USA but for privacy reasons I won't be any more specific that that.)

I say that cops should not arrest people simply for not paying a fine. I am going to traffic court tomorrow and where I live the fine is determined by the judge so I don't even know how much cash to bring since traffic tickets where I live don't list the fine. (I live in the USA but for privacy reasons I won't be any more specific that that.)

Well to answer that, you could ask the American inmates, you know, the ones in that country with the highest incarceration rate per person and immense recidivism rate compared to the 'cushy prison' countries.

Always make sure that everything in the passenger compartment is restrained as well.

Earlier this year a young lady was killed in a relatively low speed collision. One that was completely survivable with no injury, because her laptop flew out of the backseat and into her head.

Put loose items in the trunk or put a seatbelt on them.