LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

close call could have been arested

babyleanna75

Cop has been harassing me in the same spot for no seat belt got my secound ticket today in two months. Anyways I found out that the cop should have arrested me cause my payee didnt pay the fine. But the cop was to busy harrassing people to be bothered with arresting me. Wonder what the jailers would have done seeing me in a diaper? I am incontinent so I need them.

I always love it when people say they're being harassed when all the person is doing is doing their job because the person is doing something they shouldn't have been doing. I don't get this logic. It's like how kids will misbehave and disobey in class and then get in trouble for it and the kids think their teacher is mean because of it or because they are made to follow the rules or they are given a consequence and then claim they are being bullied by their teacher or say how awful their teacher is.

• Like 4

Put on your damn seatbelt... I work enough wrecks where people are killed, but could have been saved by simply clicking it in. Not wearing a seatbelt is illegal for a reason, and I'm getting tired of having to do death notifications for extremely preventable deaths...

• Like 5

I always love it when people say they're being harassed when all the person is doing is doing their job because the person is doing something they shouldn't have been doing. I don't get this logic. It's like how kids will misbehave and disobey in class and then get in trouble for it and the kids think their teacher is mean because of it or because they are made to follow the rules or they are given a consequence and then claim they are being bullied by their teacher or say how awful their teacher is.

another example would be if you report a bully for umm I don't know, BULLYING then YOU got that bully in trouble, ive actually had bullies tell me I got them in trouble, or I got them kicked off the bus, but who is that broke the rules in the first place? not me, because I was behaving, and only reported the violation of the rules and who did it, so how is that the fault of anyone but the violator?

The only case that I know of where a seat belt wouldn't be life saving is when your car is sinking in water. In which case, there's a whole step by step process that you go through in order to get out of your car safely. The first of which is removing your seat belt (duh).

If someone doesn't want to wear their seatbelt, that's up to them. It'll be the one without flying out his windshield if you ever get into an accident. I was recently in a severe accident and my seatbelt literally saved my life, I would never travel much faster than a quick jog without one on.

Research has found that lap / shoulder seat belts, when used,

reduce the risk of fatal injury to front-seat passenger car

occupants by 45 percent and the risk of moderate-to-critical

injury by 50 percent. In 2010 alone, seat belts saved an esti

-

mated 12,546 lives (Traffic Safety Facts: 2010 Data, NHTSA,

DOT HS 811 619). For more information on the campaign by

NHTSA and the States to increase seat belt use, see

h t t p : //

www.nhtsa.gov/CIOT