LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Race Car Diapers

Kari

Recently I found these diapers avaliable online.

These R.C. diapers look like AB/DL style adult diapers and come in large sizes.

They're plactic backed with images of race cars printed on the front tape panel.

They also have a look and cut the same as found on Cushies or SDK's sold by AB Universe.

Anyone who knows about these diapers, may also know about the websites "questionable" reputation.

Does anyone know if ABU and "this other site" have any connection?

I love SDK's & Cushies diapers that ABU sells at their site.

But if they're one in the same, I'd also have to rethink who & where I'm buying from in the future.

ABU and the other company split one cargo container of diapers a while ago. ABU quickly cut ties with them and thus haven't had those products since. They do not share any other connection that I know about.

• Like 1

I thought so too 4-6 hours in a hot car with an "in car hydration system" offering them sports drinks... heard it in an interview with a driver that it wasn't really an issue for them.

• 6 years later...

Race Car Diapers are as far as I can tell are DEAD!

I can't post links because it was a dodgy website if you didn't know, but it seems the Race Car Diapers & Star Diapers are no longer available, also that creepy blog thing has gone to (good riddance), it seems the only thing left are plastic pants and some T-shirts.

Those diapers were a rip off and ruined by all the creepy stuff, which is a shame really because I thought they looked cool and having bought some once quite liked them:

Personally I wish ABU would purchase the production rights and sell Race Cars as an ABU brand on the ABU website and obviously I mean without all the weird stuff attached to it just the diapers that have the cool race cars on them