LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vintage Attends Question...

h200420012

I have worn Attends as my adult disposable brand since August 1981. In those days Attends were sold in cardboard boxes and what then was called "Adult Small" had 2 sticky tapes per side and no leg gathers. Also, SAP was not used in disposables until after 1990 and later in adult disposables.

• Like 1

Just FYI, the Attends you posted aren't/weren't the top of the line Attends at the time. The Attends as pictured are actually a lesser version of the Attends w/ waistband made at the time. They are still awesome diapers though, and ones that I would love to get my hands on, or diapered butt in!

• 1 year later...

these were first released in 1993 and they do have sap not tons of it but a little of it . in 1995 procter and gamble made them thicker and more sap and are the ones everyone likes the best ..In 1999 the company was sold to paper pak and they changed them a little bit .the tapes are narrower and the padding was not as far out in the wings but was thicker were a man or a woman pees 'called a dry patch by paper pak. either of the 1995 or 1999 are my favorites .in 2001 paperpack changed the tapes of the ones made in canada to a white tape with blue attends written on the ' the plastic was changed alittle and the tapes held better .in 2003 they were discontinued and any made after 2002 are very inferrior to these.

I have worn Attends as my adult disposable brand since August 1981. In those days Attends were sold in cardboard boxes and what then was called "Adult Small" had 2 sticky tapes per side and no leg gathers. Also, SAP was not used in disposables until after 1990 and later in adult disposables.