LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Dreams cause you to wet yourself during the night

Sometimes I wake up in the morning with a little patch of wetness and end up taking my PJ trousers or my onesie off because of it and I think that it is down to a few dreams that I enjoy having this sort of thing doesn't really happen to me often. It only happens only every once a while. So I was wondering do or can dreams cause you to wet yourself during the night and has anyone else experienced this sort of thing before. But please don't ask me what the dreams that cause me to wet myself just a little are for I can't recall them

Looks like I'm a bit of a bed wetter and hadn't really noticed till now. I think what triggers me wetting myself is when I have dreams with a mum in and she's babying me just like in my stories or in the Rps that I'm involved in would anyone else agree or think so

As a regular bedwetter until I was 17, I discovered that I would dream that I was standing in front of the toilet and letting go. I would wake up in a wet bed - my parents were reluctant, unfortunately, to just diaper me at night. As I got older - at first, I slept so soundly I didn't know when I wet the bed - and recognized the bathroom dream, I would force myself to wake up(not sure how I did that) and find I had to go to the bathroom, would get up and go, before I wet the bed! Now, nearing 60, I find my bladder capacity diminishing and urgency increasing tremendously. I think I'll just stay diapered "just in case", since I have had some real embarassing moments I've never had before...

I can say for my ex-g/f she would have flashback nightmares of when her father would abuse her,she would wet herself 90% of the time.I'm not sure if it's linked as well because over time of him abusing her she learned that if he came in her room and she had wet the bed,He would leave her alone.So she started wetting the bed or pouring water on the bed,to deture him.

When I was 15 (and a Teen Baby), I once had a dream where I wet my pants. I woke up quickly after that to find my bladder was starting to empty. (I was not diapered, because I didn't have any money to buy some at the time.) Fortunately, I managed to stop myself after a few drops. If If remember correctly, this was around the first time I wore and used a diaper for the entire day without using a toilet. (I'm guessing that might of had something to do with it.)

in all my dreams involving diapers my diaper is always wet and I'm trying to hide the fact that I'm wearing diapers from friends and co-workers

My dreams tend that direction, too. However, since I retired there is a less urgent need to conceal the diapers. I am simply covering my underwear in my recent dreams.

Frequently I have dreams that I have to pee and I'll find a bathroom and go but then even after I'm done, I still have to go. Usually I wake up shortly thereafter because I really do have to pee and that seems to be the cause of the dream. When I do actually wet the bed, I don't dream about it.

I usually wake up wet anyways but last night I dreamed I was wetting and filling my diaper. I remember pushing to fill my diaper in the dream while I was standing somewhere. When I woke up a little while ago sure enough I was wet and had filled my diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I've never really full on wet the bed, although I'd like to. I've had a few instances where I was semi-conscious and wet, but that's been it. As far as dreams are concerned, I used to have diaper dreams a lot when I was younger (early - mid teens), which would result in a 'wet dream'. Anymore, I usually only have diaper dreams when I haven't worn in awhile. If I wear often, which I usually do, I don't dream about them. When I do have the occasional diaper dream, it usually consists of me finding myself in just a shirt and diaper and me desperately trying to find something to cover up with so the others in the dream don't notice.