LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weekend at Daddy's

I wrote this story on my phone throughout a couple of shifts at work. So I'll apologize in advance for any grammatical errors. I just wanted to see if anyone likes it, get people's view on it. Boy on boy, wet and messy diaper, hypnosis, all the fun stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------

<"...I think we should met...">

<"....oh yeah... And what would we do when we met up?...">

<"...have sex...duhhh...">

<"....well we could just have sex, or we could have some more fun at the same time...">

<"...what do you mean by more fun? I'm not very experienced with sex to begin with. I wouldn't know what I would do with more fun...">

<"....neither am I. You're probably have more experience in gay sex then me, but don't you want to experient? Try some more kinkier things?...">

<"...I don't know _____....">

<"....well why don't you leave it to me. Well take it slow and just do what your comfortable with...">

<"...ok, we can try...">

<"....good! You free tomorrow?...">

<"...yeah...">

<"....excellent, tomorrow it is then... Time for bed babe. Tomorrow is going to be fun. Can't have my baby tired...">

<"...ok, good night...">

This is the story all about how my life got twist turned upside down, and id like to take a minute just sit right there tell you how I became the happiest baby in the town of bel-air....

That was where it began. We had been talking for weeks online. Bantering back and forth, mainly sexual things, what got our engines going, what made us cum buckets and buckets just imagining it. The regular things two gay guys talk about when they meet online and are too nervous to actually met up. I was the first one to bring meeting up, but I definetly wasn't the first one to think about it. It had turned out that he had planned the perfect weekend in his mind. I didn't really like it at first but by the end of the day I had been drained of cum and had the best day of my life. This is the story of how I became the diapered baby bitch that I am today.

BLING!

BLING!

BLING!

It was my phone, sitting in the dock on my night stand, the sound amplified to wake me up. I groggily looked at the clock. 7 am. Too early for a Saturday. I reach up, and barely open my eyes. The message was from Him. My dick remember the night before and started to ache in pleasure. I knew today was the day.

<".... Hey baby, time to get up, if we want to have fun today we have to get an early start...">

<"....Wakey Wakey... Eggs and bacey...">

<"...I'm up, but it's early.">

<"....I have a lot of ideas for today, early bird gets the worm... I'm looking forward to making both of us cum...">

<"... Oh yeah, what do you have planned?...">

<".... Just wait babe, it's a secret but you got to promise me something. You'll be a good boy and do what I want you to do...">

<"...I promise...">

That was the best promise I could have ever done. That promise has provided me with the best relationship I could ask for. That promise has produced more orgasms and cum between the two of us to fill a swimming pool.

An hour later we met at a local coffee shop for the first time. It was nerve racking but exciting at the same time. My dick was hard just sitting there and waiting but I knew what he looked like, I felt secure with him like big blanket wrapped around me. I knew what ever came of this day would be atleast fun.

So we sat and drank two coffees each. The time flew by and before we knew it was like we were made for each other. "Its time, why don't we go back to my place" he said with a small grin. I was ready, he stood up, pulled out his wallet and threw down a crisp 20 dollar bill, grabs my hand and ushered me out of the shop. It felt good, him in control, I've always felt more submissive with my friends. But this submissiveness felt right, it felt like I belonged I didn't complain.

We weren't even in the front door before his lips were on mine. The weight of his body was unfamiliar with me but the action got the motor running. We stumble together up the few steps that separated the entrance way to the main living area and fell on the sofa. Him on the bottom, me like a feather on top, his hands all over my body. His fingers creating electricity every place they touch.

Then he did it, the first sexual touch, other then our lips. He grabs underneath my ass, and pulls me up. My dick already hard was straining against my tight briefs and even tighter jeans. It begging to be released from its containment. Then I feel something amazing. His hard dick straining against his jeans rubs against my hard dick. The excitement of this moment, the knowledge that I can make this big burly man hard by just touching him and that he can do the same to me, makes me squirm.

He grabs my ass again, this time pressing harder dragging me up his body, and our lips lose contact. He's pulling my entire body up his. He finally stops, my crotch against his face, my hard dick straining against the material of my pants, his nose directly on my dick, I hear him inhale. But not just a quick intake of breath. This was the longest breath in I have ever witnessed. He was smelling my crotch. "Oh babe, your dick smell so good" he said and before I knew it I felt a wet spot forming. I thought I had cum without even feeling it, ever single nerve in my body was firing so I didn't know what was happening. I looked down, trying to think of something to say so our fun wouldn't be ruined and I realized that it wasn't cum that was wet.

His mouth was on my dick. The outline clearly visible through my jeans and this man was soaking my jeans in spit trying to suck my cock. I was on top of him but he was clearly in command, "it's time for these pants to come off" he announced pulling his mouth off my dick for just a second. Before I had time to think I hear the click of the button and the zip of the zipper being pulled down. My crotch was now open to the world. And with one quick motion, I felt his hands reach beneath my jeans, grabbing my ass and squeezing it. The quickest pull on my jeans left me there in spit soaked tight briefs with the most obvious erection I have ever felt.

Jeans tossed onto the floor his mouth returned to my brief clad dick, and his hands on my ass forcing my crotch deeper and deeper into his mouth. I was ready to cum. The friction between my dick and my wet underwear plus the warmth of his mouth was enough to push me over, and he realized this. He stops in an instant saving me from coming in my underwear and takes a breather. I look down to this man inbetween my legs and I smile. He smiles back and I slowly crawl off of him. My dick is still hard as a rock, straining against the material of my underwear but my cum is controlable. In a moan, I say "oh my god, is this what today is going to be like?" "Yeah baby, today is about your pleasure. I want you to have be happy. I'm going to make you cum. We should move though, the windows are open and the neighbours could be watching" "I don't care, let them watch that's half the fun!"

He stand up off the couch, his rigid dick clearly visible through his jeans, I kneel, looking forward to doing the same thing he just did to me when all of a sudden he says "no, not yet, wait till we are in the bedroom". He grabs my hands and raises me up, now I'm standing right next to him. Our dicks both hard, the excitement is in the air. He lifts my arms up above my head, slowly dragging his fingers down through my body. Until he reaches my waist, thinking hell go back to my dick I thrust my pelvis forward, hoping to met his hands half way, "not yet sexy" and follows the hem of my Tshirt with his finger grazing my taught belly with his finger nail. He slowly grabs my shirt at the bottom and raises it up over my arms.

I stand there shirtless my tight belly my outie belly button for him to see. I feel his eyes on me, examining my body. "Pure perfection" he says "I've always like the smooth swimmer body on boys, I hope I don't disappoint you with my body, as you can see I'm a little bigger then you in the body area" "you would never dissapoint me" I say almost reflexively.

"Let's take a break, we have all day. Wanna go for a joint?" "Sure" I say, "where are my shirt and pants?" "No, just in your underwear, you're really sexy in just your underwear, please just in your underwear" he says almost panting.

With the green a blowing, I should describe the two of us. I stand a little bit under 6 foot tall, with short blonde hair usually spiked in some fashion. Bright vivid blue eyes that contrast deeply with my almost albino white skin. When I was a kid, my mother said that my eyes reminded her of the bluest oceans, and everyone else thinks that they are contacts but they are just naturally that blue. I take pride in my eyes knowing that very few people actually have them and that so many people would die to have a striking feature like them. I'm skinny too, almost too skinny weighing just north of 110 pounds my body just fits though. Muscles in just the right places, the slight formation of a six pack beginning to show on my tummy without even trying. I'm 19, but look like I'm 15, you can check my drivers license, in fact I think that's what drew him to me. His opening line on that message board was "are you sure your 19, you look 16 but you sure are hot", and that faithful day I decided to respond to him with only a yes. Things got moving after that day. We quickly moved from responding back and forth in the forum, to email and then to texting each other. Finding out that we lived really close to each other. I was the cute boy next door, played baseball and swam during the summer and played with myself year round. Hairless except for the hair on my head, my arm pits and the small tuft above my dick, which I kept nice and trimmed. He was the complete opposite of me, but it seemed like what turned him on with me turned me on with him. He was more stocky, shorter then me with brown hair that he also tried to keep spiked. Overweight was how he described himself on the message board but as I see it, it fit him well. With him dressed he looked buff, when he took his shirt off he had a belly but not a big one. I would say he weighed around 240 of man meat but it fit him well. White with freckles covering his body, he looked younger then the 24 he was claiming but cute nonetheless. I knew I was gay at the age of 11, a boy at the pool I was swimming at stripped naked in the changing room and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I popped a boner then and there and never looked back. He didn't have the same experience, suspected he was gay at an early age but never acted on it, turned 24 and still a virgin in all respects of the word with both boy and girl he decided it was time to change that. Sure he had crushes growing up on boys, but never acted on it.

So here we were, two wide eyes and bushy tailed guys out on his patio smoking and talking. Me in just my underwear, my erection had gone down but the spit stain was still visible, he in jeans and a shirt. "....I'm feeling a little underdressed..." I said to him. "...no your perfect just the way you are, I've always dreamed about a cute boy like you romping around in just his underwear for the world to see. Makes me hard just watching you..." I blushed and he came up around me, joint in hand, pressed his dick into my ass and reached around and hugged me, raising the joint to my mouth I inhaled the smoke deep into my lungs. Feeling his body against mine, his dick against my ass, it just felt right.

The feeling of control was in my hand, I turned around still in his arms and kissed him. Our tongues dancing with each other, I exhaled the smoke right into his mouth, I broke the kiss moving my hands down his chest to the button of his jeans with one quick snap his pants fell and his shirt went over his head. Not expecting this he choked on the smoke still left in his lungs and I made my move. I dropped to my knees and and wrapped my watering mouth over his underwear clad dick and just like he did to me I began to to suck his dick. His dick started grow underneath the underwear. And as I sucked harder his dick got harder. Within seconds his underwear was soaked in spit, his dick was hard and the cocksucker in me took over.

With my face still in his crotch my hands raised up to the waistband of his underwear, hooking my fingers under the elastic I pulled down. With one quick pull his hard rigid dick was free. Bouncing freely, I hesitated. "Go ahead" he said with confidence "just do what feels natural." Nervously I stuck out my tongue, and ran it along his piss slit, with that little touch he began to moan. Feeling more confident because of his moan I started to explore his cock with my tongue. I ran it around the outside of the helmet, all away around and when I reached the underside of the helmet he released another moan. I ran my tongue down the length of his dick, from the base to the tip, over and over again. A shine of spit started to form, with his hard dick nice and wet I put the tip into my mouth. It filled my mouth but I didn't care, I lowered my head down his shaft slowly. Inch by inch I fed it into my mouth. His dick was smaller then I expected compared to the dominant aura he put out into the world but it was big enough for my virgin mouth. About 5 inches or so I would guess with a good head that was wider then the base. It tasted of salt, which made me salivate more and more. With in a couple of seconds his entire dick was in my mouth, it felt like it belonged there and I pushed through my gag reflex. The head touched the back of my throat and I slowly started to pull back. He moaned as my tongue ran along the underside of his dick. With that moan I lowered my head down again, this time swirling my tongue all around his hard cock. I was on my knees, naked except for my tight briefs, kneeling infront of this man performing a blow job outside for all to see. My dick was hard straining against my underwear and I loved it. Each time I pulled up off his dick I tried something new with my tongue. New techniques to try and all my focus was on pleasuring this man. I pulled off his dick and wrapped my hand around it, with the spit lubricating my hand I slowly moved my hand up and down his shaft and attacked his balls with my mouth. One at a time popped into my mouth and I swirled them around in my spit. He was in awe, "you've never done this before" he asked, "no, am I good?" I asked looking for approval, "To me your perfect". In my hand I feel his dick start to tense up, I tried to cover his wet dick head with my mouth, trying to catch the fluid I knew was coming but I was not quick enough. He shot his load, his white cum shot out the tip of his dick, shot after shot landed on my face, my hair, and my naked chest. Wanting to try it, I scooped some up in my finger and raised it to my mouth. It tasted like salt but I loved it. With his orgasm wayning he sat down, and with me still inbetween his knees raised my head up to met his. We kissed, cum smearing between our two faces. He broke the kiss, scooped up some of his cum and presented it to me like icing on a cake. I wrapped my mouth around his finger and cleaned it for him. He pulled his shirt over his head, and started to wipe the cum off my face and chest. "That was excellent" he said with a crooked smile on his lips. "I guess it's my baby's time to cum".

"I think it's time for bed" he said to me after catching his breath. "But it's only 10 in the morning, I'm not tired" I replied know what he ment but playing coy. "Not what I meant" a little sterner then what I expected. He grabbed my hand ushering me inside his house. The cold air hit my chest and my nipples perked to attention. He showed me to my room and before I knew what was happening he tossed me onto the bed. He jumped onto of me, embracing me in a short kiss before slowly kissing down my chest. Paying attention to my perky nipples he brought one to his mouth and slowly encircled them with his tongue before closing them between his teeth for a slight bite. Not enough to hurt just enough to bring my dick to attention. He pulled off my left nipple and kissed my chest before doing the same to my right nipple. My dick grew harder still stuck in my briefs. His hand moved down giving it a squeeze and I moaned feeling the pressure his hand was giving it. His mouth moved lower down my body, his tongue drawing lines of spit on my chest till he reached my tight belly, following the lines of tight muscle his tongue swirled around each area till finally reaching my belly button. With tiny circles he worked in and out of my button, dragging on the experience, what felt like hours was really only seconds of intense contact but the pleassure

It brought was fantastic. His hands moved to my underside while his tongue continued to work my stomach. Grasping my ass he gave it a squeeze and his fingers went under the waistband of my briefs. Begging for release my dick knew what was coming. He pulled down on my briefs and threw them to the ground. I was now lying on his bed, head in a pillow completely naked. This strong man filling my head with intoxicating pleassure by the work of his tongue. His head moved down from my stomach to my crotch. My dick sticking straight out "hmmm looks bigger then mine" he said "6 inches but yours is just perfect" I moaned. His tongue reached out and he placed my dick head into his mouth. The warm wetness was unbelievable, I almost came right then, as drool began dripping out of his mouth coating my dick he inched forward and in one quick second my entire dick was down his throat. In an instant I felt his nose in my pubes and a second later it was gone. I looked down and his head was bobbing up and down on my hard cock. The feeling was extraordinary, even now I don't remember what he did. It was all a blur of absolute bliss, all I remember is his head bobbing up and on my cock and his tongue working on my cock and balls until I came. He swallowed my load down in one gulp, his mouth sucking my cum out of my dick like a straw. The feeling was too much and before I knew it the room was dark. I had apparently passed out.

I came to, I guess, several hours later laying on his bed but something felt different then before. In my heart I felt warm, comfortable and secure even though I knew I wasn't covered in any sort of blanket. All I could feel was material straining on my crotch. I raised my head up off the pillow and scanned down my body. Following my muscles down my chest, past my perky nipples I looked in between my legs, expecting my briefs to be inbetween my legs, something didn't make sense. I saw what looked like white plastic briefs puffing out inbetween my thighs. I made the connection that it wasn't my briefs but was a thick disposable diaper. It wasn't that the diaper felt wrong, infact the feeling of the plastic crinkling felt good, it was just unknown to me how I got in this situation that confused me. I heard the creak of the door, I raised my head, unable to lift the rest of my body to see him come through the opening. "Ah I see my baby is awake, good afternoon babe" he said with a little bit if a chuckle "I bet you are wondering why your in a wet diaper?" I hadn't even realized that the diaper I was wearing was soaked to the core with my piss. Deep down it just felt right, "well" he started to explain "I remember you told me how your best memory was when you were a kid, running around in just your diaper. You felt so free and loved by everyone around you, I figured I would return you to that bliss. That baby bliss mixed together with some adult fun. It is also I total turn on for me". As he was talking I scanned his body, wearing just a Tshirt and briefs his hard dick was clearly evident through his briefs, "for what I never told you was that I have a diaper fetish and you wearing and using a diaper makes me hard just thinking about it" he finished. He had moved from the entrance of the bed room to beside the bed and slowly started to follow my stomach with the tip of his finger. When he reached my diaper clad crotch, he gave it a squeeze, the warmth of the pee absorbed in the diaper made by dick respond, it grew in the confines of the thick diaper. "See I knew you would like it! You are so hot" he said under his breath. "Why can't I really move" I said with a bit fear in my voice "oh that's just temporary, I had to make you sleep so I could make you my baby! I slipped a Tylenol pm into your coffee, nothing scary it will wear off in a while." He said.

"Don't be frightened, I know this is sort of rapisty, but I know if you give it a chance we could have some fun." He said as I felt the feeling returning back to my body. "If you want to leave I understand" he said sadly "no I've heard of this before, your a diaper lover aren't you, or a daddy?" I asked still lying on the bed "a little bit of both, I like wearing a lot but have never actually played with anyone before. You are my first, do you want me to change you?" He asked "I can put you back in your briefs and drive you home if this is too much for you". "No" I said without thinking "I obviously like this in some sort of way, my dick is really hard right now. I'm willing to explore anything that you like". "Ok is it time for daddy to change his baby boy?" "Yes it is" I said slowly sitting up, the diaper squishing under my movements, making me even more excited for this to happen. "Let my grab the supplies and some fresh diapers and lets move into the living room so we have more space. Can you walk or do you want daddy to carry you?" "I can walk I think"

Daddy helped me off the bed, the diaper inbetween which was soaking strained against the plastic outside as I moved to the edge of the bed. My feet touched the floor and I stood up. The thick diaper crinkled as I moved and was so thick I couldn't walk normally. I waddled, just like a baby learning to walk would do. I figured this was planned, if I was to be daddy's baby I knew my movements would be limited but I didn't care. It took me a while to learn how to walk with such a thick diaper but I found if I walked on the sides of my feet it was easier. More room inbetween my legs for the diaper. By the time I made it to the living room, daddy had got the supplies ready, a blanket was on the floor, diapers, powder and wipes were in one corner and daddy was standing there smiling. The diaper was sagging hanging off my hips, he grabbed my hand and ushered me to the blanket and whispered in my ear "you are so hot right now, lets get you changed". I followed his lead by lying down on the blanket. When my bum hit the floor, the padding in the diaper smushed, sending an aroma of piss into the air and the feeling in my groin was extraordinary.

I had never told him this when we were texting but I had experimented with pee by myself. I knew it turned me on, I think that was one of the reasons I didn't really freak out when I woke up in a diaper. I liked it.

By the time I lyed down, daddy as I called him in my head, was already on his knees beside me. He brought his lips to mine and started to kiss me, I melted under his touch, I became docile an let him do his thing. His tongue explored my mouth, and his hands explored my body. Slowly working their way down to my crotch, he gave my diaper a squeeze. He broke the kiss and raised his head up, his hands still on my diapers they moved to my hips. I heard the rip of one of the tapes, then another, then another and finally the last one was ripped. I lay there with the diaper on top of my groin but free to move, he started to lift up the front. As he exposed by wet crotch, the air hit my dick and it responded by growing. Not fully hard but obviously aroused he said "looks like baby actually does like this" all I did was coo and smile.

He grabbed a baby wipe and started to wipe my crotch clean. Making sure to get every crevice, my penis began to get hard. Working inbetween my balls, my legs, any where that the diaper touched he wiped. Finally finished with my front he grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs to expose my bum to the world and grabbed another wipe. Cleaning every bit of skin he could find daddy spread my cheeks and wiped my bum, poking his finger up my hole I squeeled in pleassure. I had played with my hole before and enjoyed it but this was a whole different experience. One I really enjoyed.

Once I was baby clean, he reached around on the blanket and produced a tube of cream "babies don't have hair around their diaper areas. Don't want my baby suffering through diaper rash." And as he started to apply the cream to my crotch, and work it into the skin, my dick responsed like any teenaged boys would. I grew "aw look at this baby is helping daddy get all the areas, what a good boy but you don't get to cum just yet" by the time he had applied it to my entire diaper area, he started to wipe it off with a warm wash cloth. My age was wiped away as the hair around my manhood began to fall away. Daddy opened the new diaper, it crinkled as he unfolded it and the sound excited me. As he lifted my legs and placed the diaper under my bum he grabbed the powder. Sprinkling it around my crotch he lifted my ass and spread my cheeks. I felt daddy's finger press into my hole as a moan escaped my mouth. "There baby's all set, time to tape the diaper up." As he tightened the front and applied the tapes my fate was sealed. The thickness of the diapers, even dry, were obvious and as he patted my front, the crinkle made me happy. The thought of being a baby actually excited me and I orgasmed.

Once the diaper change was finished, daddy did something I didn't expect. He pulled out an assortment of clothing. It looked like some kind if mittens and underwear. I was confused as to what else could happen but at the same time really curious. I was still laying on the blanket staring at this man crouched beside me as he pulled some plastic pants over my legs and up over my diaper. I heard both the diaper an the pants crinkle as they covered each other. The plastic pants had a draw sting that went around the waist and as he tightened them I heard the click of a little lock. "These are for the leaks baby, now you can stay in them for a longer time, less changes" he explained "but I like being changed by you daddy" and as soon as the words left my lips, a smile formed on his lips. "Daddy?" He repeated, "that's what you are arent you? My daddy?" I cooed at him. "I guess I am, now lets get you dressed." Daddy grabbed the mittens and placed them over my hands "these make you more babyish, you won't be able to grab anything like an adult. Your going to depend on me now" he told me. Finally he produced a Tshirt he slipped it over my neck and through my arms, as he pulled it down, there appeared to be to much material, it went past my diapered butt and crotch and it finally hit me, it was a onesie that snapped at the crotch. As I heard the four snaps being snapped together the outfit was complete. "The onesie is to keep your diaper nice and snug to your sexy body baby, so no matter what you do in that diaper it won't seem like your wearing one.

Finally we were done, I was officially his baby now in all the garbs that a baby wears. I even felt like a baby and it actually made me happy. I was more relaxed then I have ever been before. "Ok baby, I don't care if you walk or crawl but I think it's time to have some fun. Lets go outside and play." I started to get up, but decided to play it out, I flipped onto my tummy and started to hump the floor trying to imitate a baby just learning to crawl, I got my bearings and started to crawl across the floor. Thinking I would be Embarassed with my diapered butt clearly evident I moved more slowly but then something in my head hit me. Babies don't care what they look like, so I picked up the pace. I crawled from the blanket to the door and then outside. Daddy followed me and I could feel his eyes starting at me. I enjoyed being the object of daddy's eyes. He lite up a joint and took a couple of hits then passed it to me. Trying to hold it was impossible with the mitten, so daddy took a hit himself, put his lips on mine and started to make out with me. Passing the smoke from his lungs to mine he broke the kiss and I exhaled. Smoke shot out of my mouth and daddy took another hit and did the same. Making out I between each hit, my dick strained inside the diaper and I could feel his dick straining against his clothes.

Daddy was sitting in a chair taking hits off the joint and I was on the floor my hands followed his legs up until I reached his dick. Still hard I could feel it and it got me excited. I slowly made my move, "baby wants a bottle" I said in my babiest voice I could make and slowly started to rub the front of his shorts. Pulling daddy's shorts down I was surprised by what I saw. Daddy was wearing a very wet diaper, "I told you I like to wear" daddy reaches into his diaper and over the waistband pulls out his cock. "I think it's time to feed my baby some milk" he says with a devilish smile. I bowed my head, the smell of his urine was powerful but instead of pushing me away it drew me in. I attacked his dick with my mouth, taking it in one gulp unlike before. I tasted the saltiness of his skin, but there was more. His piss was salty on my tongue but I liked it. As I bobbed up and down on his dick, working my tongue all over his meat, I felt my dick rise in the constraining diaper. I was turned on, working on his dick with my mouth, my dick rubbing on the padding between my knees. I could tell he was close, my chin pressing the wet diapers on his balls, I prepared for the milk that was about to shoot out. I wanted to guzzle it down. I wanted his seed in my tummy. "I'm about to cum baby" daddy said inbetween pants, and just as he was about to cum, daddy shouted "wet now". Just as his cum shot out of the end of daddy's dick, mine erupted. Warm wet pee filled my diaper through my hard dick. I couldn't control it. The feeling was weird at first but as the piss settled and started to absorb into the padding of the diaper, I started to enjoy it. I could smell the piss in the air, more present then before from daddy's. and as the padding started to expand, a wave of pleassure came over me. I had never experienced anything like this, my dick was still hard pressing against my diaper as I shot my load. I couldn't control anything happening between my legs. It felt like this wave pleassure coursing through my body took hours to subside, I was in my own world of piss, cum and diapers enjoying every second of it. I settled down after a few minutes and realized daddy was still sitting in his chair, soft dick sticking out of his wet diaper, taking puff off a smoke.

"It looks like baby enjoyed that" he said between puffs. "What the hell just happened" I asked not even trying to be a baby. " oh that, that was my gift to you, hypnosis can be a powerful tool" daddy said "hypnosis?, I don't get it" I said. "Well when you were sleeping, I embedded some controls into your mind, with one simple word of phrase I can control, well you" daddy said in a matter of fact way. "So you made me a sex slave" "no, I just controlled your functions. I would never make you do anything you wouldn't want to do and that included sex. I made you piss your diaper and made you cum. I knew you would enjoy pissing your diaper, and as a result of that you came." He said "but but that was the best orgasm I have ever had" I said still coming down from my orgasm, my dick was now soft rubbing against my wet diaper making my head spin in pleassure as I subconsciously humped the floor. "That's because you actually enjoy this diaper thing" daddy said to me "and I knew you would"

"What else can you make me do" I said curious as to what he put into me. "Well I have a feeling you would do anything I say, but if we are talking about hypnosis, I can make you pee, poop and act like a baby." "Really? You can make me poop? I've never shit myself before. Wouldn't it be gross?" I said curious and a little grossed out. "Your my baby boy, nothing about you grosses me out. I will change your messy diaper, I will fuck your messy butt. Anything" daddy pronounced. As he said that, he tossed my phone to me, my gloved covered hands caught it but couldn't hold onto it. As it landed in my hands, a text message appeared on the screen. It was from daddy, he changed his name and as the message absorbed into my head, I felt my the pangs of a poop rumble in my tummy. All the message said was "evacuate" and as I read that, my ass opened up. Uncontrollable convulsions hit my hole, and as my hole opened up, the seat of my diaper bulged. Filling the entire back of my diaper with stinky mush. As my tight hole kept emptying my entire colon and even with my onesie keeping my diaper in place, the visual bulge was growing bigger and bigger. I wasn't straining like usual my ass just opened up and with no force at all poop was covering my ass and spreading up my balls and around my smooth dick. A smile crept on my face as I realized I was truly a baby and enjoying my wet and messy neither regions.

"Oh my god, that was fantastic, and you can make me do that anytime I want?" "Yeah baby, you are mine forever, anytime youre shopping or just at home I can control you. I hope you like your diapers, cuz you should be wearing them all the time now." Daddy said, "now sit on the ground, then lets get you changed". As I sat down the pile of shit in my diaper spread even more, mashing around my balls and dick the softened mess felt good in all my crevices. Daddy stood up, his diaper sagging off his hips, went inside and retrieved the changing supplies, then slowly lied me down on my back.

Daddy followed me onto the floor, and straddled my legs, slowly bending down our lips met in a passionate kiss. His hands exploring my onesies covered body, rubbing my nipples, feeling my tummy and finally reaching down, to my sodden diaper, daddy gave it a squeeze. The combination of piss and poop mixed and started an electrical pulse. One that was went straight to my penis. Following the bulge of my diaper, daddy reach to the underside of my onesie and slowly one by popped the snaps of my garmets. Pulling up the bottom of my onesie past my tummy, I lie there in my plastic pants covered diaper. Daddy unlocks my pants and begins to pull them down, the smell of piss and poop is growing with every inch that he pulls down but daddy doesn't make a face. He flings my plastic pants off my legs and slowly gazes at me lying on the floor. The piss and shit has stained my white diaper a brown colour but daddy didn't care. He reaches down to his own crotch and readjusts his own boners then slowly runs his hands around my soiled diaper feeling the plastic with his finger tips. By the time he finishes his hands are on the side of my body, just where the tapes of the diaper is. He slowly pulls at one tape, the tab releases and I feel some of the pressure around my waist disapate, daddy then goes to the other side and releases another tape. Slowly he releases the other tapes, allowing the diaper to be loosened. He raises the front of my diaper up, the cool air feels weird on my hard smooth groin but as daddy pulls the diaper up, he reaches to the side of him and produces baby wipes. Laying the front of the diaper inbetween our legs, daddy wipes the poop and piss off the front of my groin. Both of us ssavouring the feeling of the baby wipe against my soft skin, daddy lifts my legs, and begins to wipe the poop off my bum. Pulling the messy diaper from inbetween my legs, daddy works the wipe all over my bum, my dick and my balls. Making sure my entire region is clean, he pulls out another wipe and spreads my ass cheeks, and begins to really clean every inch. Paying special attention to my hole he begins to finger my hole with the baby wipe and goes deeper and deeper. My dick responds to the penetration and grows. Sticking up against my tummy, with my legs on daddy's shoulder, daddy begins to finger my now clean hole and jerks off my hard cock. Bringing me to the brink of cumming daddy stops, pulls his own diaper down and positions his hard cock against my hole. I feel the hardness against my hole and I know what is about to happen, I'm ready for it and I want it. Daddy slowly pushes his dick into me, a little at first to get me used to it, and I moan. He then pushes more into me, all the way in and the wave of pleassure is almost to much for me. Daddy pulls almost all the way out then slams back into me. My dick twitches, again this time fast, in and out, in and out, daddy's hand working my cock, I milk his sick with my hole and we both moan. I can't hold it anymore the pleassure is too much, and cum erupts from my dick. Landing everywhere, daddy pushes harder and I feel the muscles of his dick tense up. Daddy cums, ropes of cum shoot up my ass, filling me with his milk, we both moan together as we fall on top of each our dicks softening. Daddy pulls his dick out of my ass and embraces me in a kiss, under his breathe says "that was beautiful" and pulls off of me. He then slowly moves his head down to the pool of cum in my body and begins to clean it with his tongue. We lie on the ground together enjoying the feeling of each other while we drift off to sleep basking in the sun of the porch.

We wake up a couple of hours later still embraced in each others arms, naked from the waist down. Daddy wakes up first but I feel his movement and begin to wake up as well. He looks into my blue eyes and gives me a kiss. "What should we do know" I ask anticipating more fun. "We should go shopping, we are almost out of supplies. But we first should get baby diapered, unless you're too afraid to go shopping in diapers" daddy's says with a grin. "With you I'm not" I reply. Daddy makes the first move, and starts to get ready. He pulls a diaper out and unfolds it, lifting my legs he places it under my bum, sprinkles baby powder on my dick and begins to rub it in. My dick responds and starts to grow harder "not now baby" he says moving forward. He pulls the front of the diaper up against my dick and begins to tape it into place making sure it's very snug. Pulling my onesie down daddy snaps the crotch into place. And then lifts me into his arms. My small frame isn't very much to handle, then he brings me into the house puts me onto a bar stool and tells me to stay there. He moves into the kitchen and begins to cook. "Lunch first" he says and soon daddy comes back to me with a plate of food and a bottle. He feeds me just like a baby with tiny bites and inbetween I suckle on the baby bottle. It's orange juice and I enjoy it. We finish eating and daddy retrieves his clothing along with some shorts for me. We get dressed, the bulge of my diaper isn't as noticeable as I thought it would be but I hear the crinkle of the diaper with every step I take. Daddy assures me no one will notice when we are out. We jump in his car and head into the city to shop. We stop at Walmart, and a couple other stores. Everything is fine, I'm happy and no one notices my diaper, it just looks like I've tucked in my shirt but as we head off to the last store, daddy makes me piss my diaper. The bulge is now more prominent but the feeling is great. The last store we go to is the medical supply store to pick up more diapers. As we roam the isles, daddy is holding my hand and we choose the thickest diaper they make. "You'll enjoys these" daddy whispers into my ear.

As we fill up our chart with a couple of packages of diapers we head to the till. While daddy is playing, I receive a text from him all it says is "evacuate" and as my hole opens the seat of my diaper expands and my alabaster skin turns bright red. I shit my diaper in the middle of the store without any control. The smell arises and daddy notices. He raises his voice so that every customer in the store can hear "excuse me miss, can we use your bathroom it seems like my boyfriend just shit his already wet diaper? Can I change him in there?" He says pressing the embarrassment "oh yes" she says "it happens all the time, no need to be Embarassed sweetie" "thank you. I think we'll need one of these" as daddy rips open the pack of diapers on the counter and pulls one out for all to see. Daddy grabs my hand and ushers me to the bathroom as we enter he pushes me inside "we aren't changing you baby, that was just for the fun of it" daddy says almost mocking me "but then what are we doing in here" he guides me to the sink, and wraps his arms around me. Feeling like a bear hug he entwined our fingers on the sink, his hard cock pressing through his pants against the pack of my diapered butt, he begins to hump me, mushing the mess in the back of my diaper against my bum. He does it quicker and harder, smearing it all against my diaper. The mess excites me, the warmth of him excites me, the weight of him excites me. While he humps me fully clothes he makes me wet my diaper. It sags adding to the already full diaper. Just as I finish releasing he raises his hand and spanks me repeatably against my ass. I erupt, cum shooting out of my dick and into the front of my diaper. Even with the onesie adding support, I can tell the diaper between my legs is noticeably sagging. I look in the mirror, my face is still red but in the bliss I don't care. He flips me around and kisses me on the lips. His body pressing against my body against the sink. His dick pressing against my diaper. We compose ourselves, he lets his dick go soft and as we leave the bathroom, he announces "thank you for letting me change him" patting my ass "he just can't control it sometimes" we grab our diapers and head to the car. As I sit in the passenger seat, the now cold mess squishes even more across my ass and a wave of piss and shit fills the car. Daddy instantly rolls down the windows "whew it stinks in here. You sure are a messy baby. When we get home we might just change you" we drive home, my dick aching all the way.

As we pulled up to his house daddy ordered me to take off my shorts and my onesie. I was sitting there in his front seat, in just my messy diaper. "Now" he said "grab you diapers baby and follow me intothe house" "but daddy" I reply "everyone will see me in just me in just my diaper" "yeah that's the point babe, babies don't care what they get seen in". I did as I was told, got out of the car in just my diaper grabbed the bag of diapers and followed daddy to the door. He fumbled with his keys and it took longer then I wanted for him to unlock the front door. Kids were passing by asking their parents why the adult boy was in a messy diaper , teenagers laughed and my face went bright red in embarrassment. We entered the door and before I knew it, daddy was kissing me again. "I'm so proud of you baby, I know you like this just as much as I do" and in fact I did. The embarrassment, the diapers all of it, I really did enjoyed it. I was rock hard during the entire experience and as daddy squeezed my diaper I got even more excited.

Daddy brought me into the bedroom, threw me onto the bed, and as my diaper crinkled underneath my ass, daddy jumped ontop of me. Exploring my body with his mouth and hands, daddy followed my tummy down to my diaper with his tongue. Finally reaching my crotch, I could smell piss and shit, he flipped me over so my tummy, and dick were pressed into the mattress. Raising my diapered ass up so my ass was on display daddy grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my diapered dick and before I could even realize it daddy was naked his hard cock on display feeling my messy diapered ass. Tryin to find my hole underneath my diaper, daddy felt around finally finding it started to poke a hole into the plastic of my diaper, and before I knew it, daddy sunk his dick into my hole through my diaper. I yelped in pain and pleassure as my poop was acting as lubricant. Daddy pounded my ass until he came. Falling on top of me he pulled out, flipped me over and untapped my diaper. Pulled the front down and began to clean me up. I was lying there in absolute bliss and began to love the attention daddy was giving me. Once he was finished I turned the tables on daddy. I quickly moved from lying down and to on top of daddy, I pushed him down and straddled his groin. I brought my lips to his and slowly moved down his body with my lips until I made his body wet with salvia. I quickly reached to the stack of diapers that he was using on me and grabbed one unfolding it in the process, placed it under daddy's bum, which caught his attention and the attention of his dick. Lifting his legs I slowly started to work daddy's own hole with my finger, once he was open I applied the baby ointment to act as lubricant and following his lead, thrust my dick into daddy. He yelpe in pain and pleassure just as I had done moments ago, and as I worked his hole with my dick, I got into a natural rhythm. My first time doing this, the tightness of daddy's hole I didn't last very long but by the attention daddy's cock was receiving I knew I was doing ok. After a couple of thrusts I was already ready to cum, I let loose and cum filled daddy's bum. Pulling out in post orgasm bliss I taper daddy's diaper nice and tight before he even realized what was happening then snuggled up to him, my head laying on his chest my body under his pit. I moved my hand to his diapered crotch and started to furiously jerk of his swollen member. Before I knew it a wet stain formed on the plastic of his white diaper, this only lasted a few seconds before a yellow stained replaced it. Daddy was in bliss. The pee that he just released filled the capacity of the diaper, filling every inch of the material, and it began to expand. The batting inside daddy's diaper expanded so much it pushed his legs apart. I was amazed at these new diapers daddy just bought me, they expanded so much I couldn't wait to get into a pair and use them.

Daddy changed the attention to me, still wearing his soggy diapers daddy flipped on top of me and began rubbing the plastic material of his diaper on to my smooth dick. I could feel the taught plastic of his diaper and the warm piss that was soaked into it on my dick. The friction was amazing, I began to get hard again and I wanted to cum so badly. Right before I was about to explode daddy whispered into my ear "piss now" and before I could realize that what I was feeling wasn't the feeling of cumming but infact the feeling of piss, it began. My dick let loose flooding the bed with golden piss until my bladder was completely empty. Daddy was able to avoid the spray but only by a second. "Look what you did baby" daddy said showing dissapointment "you piss the bed! Now you'll have to be punished!" Daddy grabbed me and flipped me over ass in the air laid me over his diaper crotch with my face in my piss that covered the bed and raised his hand. With one quick movement daddy's hand was accross my ass, I yelped in surprise and pain. Then it happened again and again and again. My ass was growing red against daddy's hand and my face still pressed intothe piss stained sheets began to cry. The pain was beginning to become unbearable, when I was about to scream out because of the pain daddy stopped and began to rub my red bum. "Ok it's over baby, it's over" he raised me up, now standing next to the bed, cries falling down my face, daddy took me into his embrace and began to hug me. The warmth of his body was comforting and I still felt safe within his arms. "Let's get you cleaned up baby, then it's dinner time".

Daddy took my hand and ushered me into the bathroom and began to run a warm bath. The steam was billowing off the bathtub and daddy stripped me and lifted me into the warm water. It burned against my spanked bum but felt great everywhere else. Daddy knelt beside the bathtub and bang to slowly wash me. Starting with my chest, daddy's hands ran slowly over every inch with suds of baby soap inbetween his fingers gathering bubbles accross my skin. He reached to the corner of the tub and produced a pitcher. Filling it with the warm water daddy poured it onto my chest to get rid of the suds, then began to move to my next area. With one hand daddy raised my right arm, bent down and began to lick my pit, ssavouring in the flavour almost daddy raised his head and smiled, then began to cover my arm pit with soap. Making it good and clean daddy rinsed me off again and moved onto my left arm, doing the same before, his tongue tickled this time, but I was becoming more clean with ever movement daddy made. When he was finished with my chest, daddy took the pitcher and poured it over my head, he pulled out baby shampoo, which smelt like baby powder and pour some into his hands, rubbing them together daddy produced suds and then started to apply it to my wet blond hair. Working up a lather daddy began to message my head, finally when the suds on top of my head were just right, daddy took the pitcher and poured water over top of my head, getting rid of the soap, but covering my eyes with his hand so I wouldn't get soap in my eyes. Daddy then had me stand up, he produced the soap again and started to clean my smooth privates. Working his hands over the soft skin of my hairless crotch daddy made me excited. My dick grew but daddy didn't make me cum, he slowly worked his hands through my legs gettin every inch possible with soap before making his way between my cheeks. Spreading them wide daddy worked soap into every inche available. As he ran his soapy finger across my hole, I let out an involuntary moan. Daddy rinsed me off lifted my out of the tub and wrapped me in the most plush towel I've ever know. He slowly worked the towel accross my skin drying me off before lifting me bare assed into the living room where a towel was placed and I was layed on top.

"Now baby, you wet the bed an while you may think spanking was your punishment, I want to try something a little more intense" daddy said in a soft voice. "You may like it, you may not but can you try it for daddy?" "Sure, I guess" I said laying on the blanket a little nervous. As daddy reached under the blanket and pulled out what looked like a hot water bottle he saw my quizzical look and started to explain "this is an enema bag baby, it's for babies who have trouble pooping, and while I know you have no troubles in that department, I think you'll enjoy the experience, will you try it for daddy?" "Ok, what do I have to do" was all I said to daddy "nothing baby I'll do everything"

Daddy bent down beside me, lifted my legs like he was going to place a diaper under my butt but instead moved his head towards my ass. In one quick movement, his tongue made it's way to my hole. Soaking it in spit daddy worked his tongue, in and out and around my hole. The warm wet muscle made me excited which made me hard. I reached down to my crotch and started to play with my cock, as it grew hard but daddy smacked my hand "not yet baby, you'll get your chance" daddy said. After what seemed like hours if daddy licking my hole, he reached for the white tube on the enema bag, still holding my feet high in the air, daddy removed his tongue on my hole and applied the white tube. Spit acting like lube, the tube slipped in easily. It didn't feel like daddy's dick, it was smaller and harder but the feeling of fullness was still there. Daddy kneeled beside me, still holding my legs in the air but the enema tube was now weavin it's way from my hole to the bag. "You ready baby" he asked in a soothing voice, all I could do was shake my head. And in one click, I felt a warmth begin to fill my ass. I had never felt anything like it, it was like taking a reverse poop. Instead of emptying, my bum filled up with warm water and as the pressure in my bottom increased the pleassure increased as well. I looked at the bag it was almost half way empty but the pressure was too much, I don't like I could hold anymore, but as the bag kept pumping water into my bum, my dick began to jump. Slowly it grew, fighting against the pressure building in my ass, it was like a measuring guide. With more pressure it got harder. With a quater of the bag left, daddy spread my legs and dipped his head down. Holding my legs with one hand, the bright red emptying enema bag with another, daddy's mouth could only reach the tip of my dick, but he worked his tongue swirling the tip, working my piss slit and it felt incrediable. The bag was empty, I thought it was done, but daddy wasn't. "I'm going to remove the tube, when I do use all those big boy muscle and keep the liquid in of baby" I shook my head and as he pulled the tube out I did my best and kept the water in. Looking up at daddy, I saw him pull out two things I didn't expect. He produced two tampons, the one with the applicator girls use for the periods. Since neither of use are girls, I didn't make sense but it soon did. Daddy pressed one of the applicators to my bum, and pressed in. The cotton plug shot into my ass and instantly expanded plugging my hole and stopping the water from escaping. He repeated the process with the second one, and it did the same. "You can relax now baby, it's done" and with that I relaxed my ass. My body was now filled with excruciating pressure. I wanted release and tried. I didn't care what daddy said, it had to leave it was too much. I tried to poop but the plugs stopped me. I added more pressure to my hole but nothing happened. "It won't help baby, those are in there for a while. Now while I diaper my beautiful baby, just relax let it settle it will get better in a couple of minutes." Daddy told me. And it did, as daddy diapered me in an extra thick diaper, the pressure relaxed and was as painful. Daddy diapered me in three of the new thick diapers, and when the tapes went on the third one, he tapped them nice and tight with loops of packing tape. He stretched the plastic pants over my diaper but they weren't as puffy as before, this time they stretched over my diapers without any extra material billowing up. Daddy finally put me in my onesie and lifted me up to stand. The diapers were thick, I couldn't even really walk, all I could do was bob and waddle anywhere. Even with no fluid in them, when I wet them I would probably be stationary or have to be lifted like a real baby. I was in heaven. The enema had settle and the plug was working. I could feel the water in my gut sloshing against the confines of my colon with every step or movement I took, but the plug was keeping it safe and sound and not letting a drop out. It was a funny intoxicating feeling. With every movement a surge of sexual energy coursed through my body for the water was pressing up against and adding pressure to that little spot in my ass that made daddy fucking me so enjoyable.

Daddy took my hand and led me to the kitchen. Grabbing underneath my arm pits he lifted me into a bar stool, a make shift high chair, and placed a bottle of orange juice infront of me. I grabbed it instantly and began to nuzzle the nipple, trying to get all the juice I could possible get out of it as quickly as possible. I wanted to pee in these diapers, to feel the warmth and the squishiness between my groin was becoming an addiction to me. I quickly finished one bottle and daddy placed another in front of me. Thinking he knew what I wanted he had no problem feeding me liquid to fill my bladder. 2 bottles turned to 3, 3 quickly turned to 4 but as I was finishing my 4th, my stomach could hold anymore. I was swimming both in my stomach and in my colon. Daddy felt my pain and stopped feeding me bottles but the damage was already done, I was feeling sick so daddy lifted me up, carried me in his arms and layed me down on the couch. We sat in silence and watched tv allowing my tummy to settle. A couple of episodes later my stomach was feeling better, the orange juice had moved from my stomach to my bladder and as it began to fill, the knowledge of what was coming started to excite me.

The enema had started to work as well, as the pressure in my bladder was building the pressure against my hole had also started to build. As I sat there in daddy's arms watching tv, a wave of displeasure washed over me. Coming from both exit holes, pressures were building. I tried to pee but nothin came out, only the pressure in my bladder built more. I tried to poop, but the plug in my hole stopped me. It created a waves of cramps in my body. They started small but as more time passed the cramps became increasingly more terrible. I couldn't do anything except sit their in agony in daddy's arms. "This is your punishment" daddy said almost reading my mind, "not the enema itself but the after effects". As he wrapped his arms more securely around me. The cramps began to settle as my asshole tried to push out the plug, and soon I couldn't feel them anymore. We sat there, daddy's arm wrapped around my chest, his other hand ontop of my diaper, the feeling of closeness was nice, I could of stayed like that forever. We channel surfed through another couple of episodes, when another pang of cramps hit my stomach. I fought through them as best I could, this time flooding my diaper with piss. Even with my plastic pants and my thick diaper, the room flooded with the aroma of piss and the bulge between my groin grew as I let loose. I was becoming more secure with pissing my diaper, I let loose anytime I was wearing and didn't even need daddy's help. I filled my diapers a couple more times inbetween episodes, not even realizing I was pissing. With one final piss, my diaper was filling up, my legs, even sitting, were noticeable wide and I realized I couldn't squeeze my knees together. I loved it.

But the cramps continued to come quicker, the plug was working but I didn't want it too. I needed to release, everytime a wave of cramps came on I was in pain and tried to poop but the tampons were too secure. Finally after rounds of rounds of cramps, it happened. The first tampon slipped out of my smooth hole, and surprised me. Then the pressure in my ass was too much for the one tampon to hold back. Water and shit shot out of my hole, finding every crevice in the diaper and soaking it to the brim. The feeling of absolute bliss flowed through my body, the pressure was gone and the poop in the back of my diaper felt wonderful. I began to enjoy all the aspects if being a baby. The poop filled the diaper, reaching up to the top of the back if my diaper all the way to the tip of my dick. I rubbed my poop across the smooth skin of my groin by moving my hips around and moaned in pleassure. Daddy noticed my relief, smiled and said "feel better baby" all I could do was look him in the eyes, smile and nod my head as I grounded my stinky wet diaper harder into my dick. I knew clean up would be messier but at this point I didn't care. I loved the feeling of the inside of my diaper.

Daddy stood up, grabbed both of my hands in his hands and helped me to stand. The diaper was too thick, I couldn't catch my ballence and before I knew it I had fallen to the ground. Just like a real baby learning to walk. I hit bum first but because the thickness of my now messy diapers I didn't feel a thing. Poop smushed more into the back of my diaper, sending a waft of poop into the air and a surge of pleassure through my body. I sat there grinding my bum on the ground, before reaching up and feeling daddy's crotch through his shorts. "Baba" I said in my most childish voice, and before daddy could even nod his head, my hand was underneath the waistband, pulling his shorts down. My mouth attacked his soft dick. Licking it like a lollipop, I made daddy grow to his hardness. The soft skin in my mouth made my dick strain against the wet messy material of my diaper. I bobbed my head on daddy's cock, up and down working his shaft with my tongue getting it wet with spit. Daddy closed his eyes and grabbed the back of my head, as I ground my dick against my diaper and worked his cock with my mouth. Slowly working daddy's cock, wasn't enough for him. Grabbing my hair, daddy shoved his cock down my throat. I could feel the spongy head of his cock in the back of my throat, as I swirled my tongue at the bottom of his cock. I couldn't breath, and force my head off his cock, able to grab one breath of air, daddy bucked his hips and grabbed my hair, shoving his cock again down my throat. It was too much for both of us, daddy came shooting ropes of cum down my throat. I swallowed it all savouring the saltiness of daddy's spunk, and before I knew it my hard cock was shooting into my diaper. Orgasims flushed out of me, as I enjoyed the feeling of my wet diaper filling with cum. Daddy collapsed onto the couch, I managed to waddle my way to him, wrapped in his arms we both fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning, sun shining in through the window. I was still wearing my thick messy diapers, I could feel the cold mush of shit in the seat of my diaper. As I woke up in daddy's arms, my dick released, sending piss flooding my diaper, warming the now cold mass inbetween my legs. The feeling was intoxicating. Daddy slowly opened his eyes and squeezed the front of my now completely soiled diaper, giving the top if my head a kiss. Lifting me into his embrace, daddy took me to the blanket lying on the floor, and slowly began to kiss my naked chest, making his way to my nipples and enjoyin the perky bumps with his mouth, before pulling off my plastic pants protecting my diapers. The air filled with the smell of stale piss and shit, but as daddy removed te tape adhering the diaper in place the smell got stronger. We both became slightly hard as the smell filled the air, but we continued on. Daddy pulled the front of the diaper up, ad began wiping my private parts with a baby wipe, making sure to get all the piss and shit off before folding the sides of the diaper together and rolling the remaining diaper off my body. Cleaning me from head to toe with baby wipes, daddy took long slow strokes with the wipes getting everywhere the diaper covered. Before grabbing another diaper and attaching it to my groin. I loved the attention daddy gave me, as I layed there playing baby. For the next couple hours daddy and I played together, me using my diaper when ever I needed it. Soon enough, the last day of the weekend came and as daddy changed my diaper one more time, I knew I was his in any possible. Daddy drove me home afterwards, a clean diaper inbetween my legs and my onesie pressing it against my dick. I stayed in my diaper for the rest of the night, and in the morning as I woke up to get ready for work, it was soaked. It was dissapointing to change myself but I knew sooner rather then later daddy would be changing me again.

For the next couple of weeks daddy and I met every weekend together, sometimes in hotels, sometimes elsewhere but we spent the entire time in diapers and in daddy's arms. We soon moved in together, me being baby when ever we were alone, daddy changing me into a thick diaper when we both got home. Spending every minute under his control. When I was a bad baby I was punished, when I was a good baby I was promoted. It was always spunk filled and the best sex if my life. I would wake up daily in a soaked and sometimes messy diaper, and daddy treated me like royalty always paying attention to me. Feeding me and changing me when ever I needed it. I was in love with diapers, and daddy and while we had a dual relation, public and private I didn't care, daddy came out to his family and they folded me into their family, but I think if they knew what we did behind close doors it wouldn't be the same. I was daddy's baby and I loved it.

The end.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...