LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those who wear for sexual pleasure

I usually wet my diaper then lay down on my belly putting both my hands on my crotch to were I can feel my member then I hump and open and close my legs while feeling my diaper until I orgasm. To help me get in the mood I read ab/dl stories and look at pictures of diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually wet my diaper then lay down on my belly putting both my hands on my crotch to were I can feel my member then I hump and open and close my legs while feeling my diaper until I orgasm. To help me get in the mood I read ab/dl stories and look at pictures of diapers.

• 2 months later...

I have put together some pieces and parts of leather belts and an old style hand massager; the type that you slide over the back of the hand and is

held in place with several rows of chrome coiled springs maybe circa the 50's.

The result is a vibrating machine that can be almost a torture device.

One belt goes around the waist fastens at the back. In the front of the waist belt one end of another belt is fasten together and that belt goes down thru the

crotch and fastens with to the waist belt ends.

The vibrating device is fasten to the crotch belt piece at the groin level so that when the belts are all snugged up the vibrating

Diaper sex is prolly the most intense sex I have ever had in my life, my girlfriend now is very accepting of the fact that I have to wear them for medical purposes and she is very open to the fact that I am also a DL at the same time, hearing a women's voice say the word diaper is pretty much what does it for me, our sex life is so good in my opinion because I'm always wearing because I have to and she always had to change me so it just kinda goes from there

• 2 weeks later...

Although I love the feel of diapers, I think the main reason why I'm so attracted to them is the sexual aspect of it. There's not a time where I've put on a diaper and haven't been extremely turned on, especially after a wetting. Sometimes I even wish that I didn't get so aroused, since I enjoy wearing them so much.. it makes it hard sometimes!

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the situation. If boyfriend and I are doing a little BDSM session, he'll have me wear them for a while, then they come off and we'll have sex.

I'f I'm alone it's a combination of rubbing through a very wet diaper, and putting a small vibrator down the front. I'd LOVE to get a magic wand though.

Depends on the situation. If boyfriend and I are doing a little BDSM session, he'll have me wear them for a while, then they come off and we'll have sex.

I'f I'm alone it's a combination of rubbing through a very wet diaper, and putting a small vibrator down the front. I'd LOVE to get a magic wand though.

Oh yes, the world famous Hitachi Magic Wand! Check out this review...

http://youtu.be/G-k2mpV5ek8

• 2 years later...
On 3/31/2014 at 11:48 AM, Stryng said:

Although I love the feel of diapers, I think the main reason why I'm so attracted to them is the sexual aspect of it. There's not a time where I've put on a diaper and haven't been extremely turned on, especially after a wetting. Sometimes I even wish that I didn't get so aroused, since I enjoy wearing them so much.. it makes it hard sometimes!

I don't wear solely for sexual pleasure - partly for need and partly for comfort, but I am aroused by diapers.

I used to just rub the front of my diaper, but it's slow and a little painful because of the way I tape my diaper these days (which works great for actually using the diaper, but not so much for having an erection).

These days I prefer to hump a pillow. It's a lot gentler and less direct stress (compared to my tense hand) so it's a lot more pleasurable. It helps also that before I wore for need I would often be masturbating in a dry diaper with no preparation. These days I generally stay shaved down there and put on lotion when I change, and I'm almost always wet, which are two factors that make the experience a lot softer, warmer, slicker and gentler.

Also a matter of personal taste: the positions that work best for me and my pillow almost always require me to be in a sexually receptive position: reverse cowgirl, doggy style, et cetera. I'm sexually submissive, so this lines up well with what I like. Considering combining penetrative toys with my diaper masturbation; I haven't used penetrative toys since I went into diapers but I like them and I think the combination of toys and diapers would lead to some mind-blowing climaxes.

• 3 months later...

Usually I can get my hand down into my diaper and rub one out. Sometimes it helps if I've wet or mess first. There are also times where I'll grind and hump my bed or the floor as well.

I haven't thought of using a vibrator, but maybe I'll invest in one in the future.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2013 at 6:12 AM, Cottontail said:

I've never have had much luck with "hands-free" masturbation. Massaging the front of my diaper with one or both hands always does the trick, though.