LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

enjoying sucking on a pacifier

sonofninasayers

It's strange. At first when I used mine I didn't really get anything out of it. So I stopped. Then after a while I found myself craving it, thinking about incessantly. We haven't parted since.

You can definitely melt into a rhythm sucking on one (if that makes any sense) especially if it's a larger size one (I believe a nuk 5 or some such)

I used to watch the teenagers walk around the stores with binkies in their mouths or around their necks. I think for Halloween, I might wear mine at work to see the reaction of them :P

Oh ya they still do.I see it all the time when I am on the buss when they are getting out of school.There is this one girl about 15 who her friends get mad at for trying to talk with it still in her mouth.They tell her all the time to take it out befor she starts talking.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually went out to return a movie to a redbox about 9pm. Had my dummy in my mouth walking out to my pu and on the drive to return the movie, of course i chickened out leaving it in whae i got out but popped it right back in for the trip home and back into my house. kinda like when the first time i wore a diaper in public feeling. I use it to relieve stress from injuries resulting in migraine type headaches and musculer pain as well as night time, and as everyone attests it is calming to pop it in after my bottle is empty. what size pacxi or dummi do you all use? For me i have a nuk 6 and a 6mos baby one i swith back and forth depending on my mood

How many more years experience have you had versus me? Um, about a gazillion. I am doing this in baby steps. -_-

I know, I know. Baby steps are the right way to go- especially around here. You'll come to terms with who you are and what you like eventually. Don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do (so long as it's not illegal or harmful to your body).

• 4 weeks later...

I love sucking on my paci. Like a lot of you have said it helps me to calm down and it really helps me when trying to go to sleep. Plus when I am, sucking on my paci it helps me get into little headspace as well.

I worry that I like mine a little too much, since I've been carrying mine around with me constantly for the past three days (and I sleep with it, which puts me into the deepest sleep I've been in since around two years ago). Usually, I'll have a day or two within a given week in which I want to suck on it, then away it goes to a drawer for another week or so. Not lately, however. I've become thoroughly hooked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...