LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

enjoying sucking on a pacifier

sonofninasayers

• 4 weeks later...

Using a paci helps calm myself. I have a lot of Anxiety and find myself sucking my thumb to help ease it so having a paci is better then sucking on anything else. Plus like other have said its makes you "baby" mode come right out. I love paci and wouldn't change that for the world.

I love them so much I have four. Sleep with one at night. Some mornings I'm up, dressed, out the door and pulling into parking lot at work before I put it away in my pocket. Makes me stop crying after a pankin or wettums too. Really gets me in the mood.

• 2 months later...

I've had a pacifier for a while now, a lime green Nuk 5 that I ordered off Baby Pants. I only used it when my girlfriend would "try" to baby me and put me in diapers and my onesie for half an hour. Today, I read this thread, pulled out my pacifier, and popped it in my mouth. Only came out once in the hour that it's been in, and I immediately popped it right back in, and felt so much better. It's really soothing with all the stress I'm going through lately. Consider me a pacifier junkie as of today! :)

To me it just makes me feel normal and without one I just feel like something is missing. There are some days when I barely have it out of my mouth. I have found myself quite often double checking that I've taken it out while I'm walking down the street lol

• Like 1

To me it just makes me feel normal and without one I just feel like something is missing. There are some days when I barely have it out of my mouth. I have found myself quite often double checking that I've taken it out while I'm walking down the street lol

Using a paci helps calm myself. I have a lot of Anxiety and find myself sucking my thumb to help ease it so having a paci is better then sucking on anything else. Plus like other have said its makes you "baby" mode come right out. I love paci and wouldn't change that for the world.

• 3 weeks later...

I just have an oral fixation that can only be satisfied by my dummy. I just love waking up and feeling my soft, smooth dummy firmly planted between the roof of my mouth and my tongue. Plus I use it a lot during the day, sometimes in public, but my dummy only starts to feel great after 30 minutes in my mouth.

I love my MAM pac's and use them everyday.I use the 6 months plus and guess what,MAM just came out with a 13 months plus for older babies

.Just received mine this past weekend and LOVE it.

They have colors for boys and girls and I ordered both.Mommy always tell me...paci time.

I love my MAM pac's and use them everyday.I use the 6 months plus and guess what,MAM just came out with a 13 months plus for older babies

.Just received mine this past weekend and LOVE it.

They have colors for boys and girls and I ordered both.Mommy always tell me...paci time.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I just started incorporating pacifiers into my play time and I enjoy it. I'm not sure what about it I enjoy through. I guess it helps me get into character and just 'feels' right for the situation.

I just started incorporating pacifiers into my play time and I enjoy it. I'm not sure what about it I enjoy through. I guess it helps me get into character and just 'feels' right for the situation.

• 4 weeks later...

It lets the stress run out, but ive noticed it really hurts my jaw and it has been damaging my gums some so im trying to only use it as often as needed and not more.

• 1 month later...